- Modern solar garden lighting energy-saving and effective
- TV furniture for living room in a trendy look – 20 design ideas
- Wall holder for your bike
- Unusual bookcase design of Carpanelli as flat-highlight
- Easter basket crafts and even arrange-20 good ideas for Easter
- Hammock on the balcony in the sunny wood
- Examples of front garden design and planning family homes
- "Food Landscapes" by Carl Warner – edible landscapes food
- Living in a bungalow with retro furniture
- Decorating ideas with textiles – create cozy atmosphere at home!
25 design ideas for the balcony – Arrange a comfortable seating area
We offer 25 design ideas for your balcony and give you advice on how to organize a comfortable seating area with a small budget.
Balcony ideas - green paradise on a budget
For comfortable seating area what you need is - the perfect furniture, privacy, sunscreen, good lighting, and of course - cozy plants. We will examine each topic under a magnifying glass:
balcony furniture design ideas
The balcony furniture must be extremely durable and save space at the same time. Speaking of saving space - even if you have a large balcony, you should choose furniture that can be stored in the apartment in winter / like folding tables and folding chairs etc /. Only in this way your furniture can survive the winter conditions - otherwise, next year you might expect a nasty surprise / For example - the color of your furniture might fade away, or the material might become extremely fragile/. The old patio furniture can give you a colorful shock.
Balcony design ideas - plants
Looking for a small garden on the balcony - then you need to invest time in it! It is worth to buy seeds and grow plants from the very beginning, rather than buying flowers from the florist. Another tip - fragrant herbs such as lavender have a calming effect and can grow easily on the balcony.
Balcony design ideas - privacy and sun protection
Depending on where your balcony is faced, you might need privacy and sun protection - and a large umbrella with a 5 position folding could do both. To be guaranteed free from foreign eyes. Another option is - a privacy screen from bamboo, it's also cheap and very effective.
balcony design on a limited budget - cozy plants and hand-built furniture
Rooftop design with wooden floor tiles and garden lounges
Wooden furniture create a cozy seating area on the balcony
Foldable chairs in bright spring colors
Wooden table and acrylic chairs, surrounded by a small garden
Bamboo fence protecting the balcony
A balcony in red and blue
Balcony with mosaic tiles and chairs
Sun loungers and a dining area on the balcony
Roof terrace with stunning views