- Large mural on the occasion of the structure
- Bistro table and chairs in Beige
- Floral wallpaper on the stairs
- Garden Tree House Design in Japan, Hironaka Ogawa & Associates (Tokyo)
- Wood euro pallets furniture for garden and balcony – ideas you can build yourself
- pendant lighting in oriental style
- Cozy dining room with accessories blue floral pattern
- Standing bath tub and slate tile free
- housing trends Ideas for the device in white and black
- Party Ideas for a beautiful Advent Calendar
Balcony Hardy Plants – plant and care tips
In spring and summer, the balcony for a beautiful and fragrant flowering oasis. But once it is cold again, tender flowers can not stay there - which is often problematic especially for the owners of a small apartment. What you should do in this case? Balcony Hardy plants can stand the cold and the snow easily. In this article, you will learn what types of plants are suitable for this.
Balcony plants Hardy - What are the alternatives?
Heather plants are hardy plants for balconies, defying the problems of cold. It is very popular as pagan winter yet known Schneeheide. It can be planted on the balcony of October and should be watered regularly - even in the winter when it snows, you can never leave without water.
The dwarf conifers are evergreen hardy and can remain on the balcony all year round. Conifers should be planted from November to the end of April at the latest. They like sunny places and so are balconies facing south, perfect.
Balcony plants Hardy - fruit trees and plants
The strawberry plants are rustic balcony.'m Super easy to maintain and can be left outside all year round. In winter, Endbeeren not need a lot of water - must be discarded every two weeks. In winter, the plants can be covered - so you will be protected.
Herbs such as sage and rosemary have ausdecken in winter with huge - so be guaranteed to survive the cold season.
Small balcony with flowers and hardy Pflanyen
Hydrangeas are cut in the fall
One suggestion - wrap the pots in newspapers, perennials can be left on the balcony
Some herbs easily defy the cold
Citrus plants can not remain in the autumn and winter
Some climbers do not need to hibernate
Pleasant and comfortable - small balcony with garden high
Evergreen plants are perfect for balcony