- Culture in the country – inspiring idea to look old apartment
- Decorative pillows make yourself – craft ideas for chic interiors
- Exclusive house in Phuket with a spectacular ocean view
- Rattan lounge furniture for patio and garden from Roberti Rattan Italy
- The wall plate in front of a green wall photo with stylized trees
- Flat roof house in Tel Aviv convinced by geometric clarity
- Room with wallpaper pattern thin
- Up photo frame
- Chairs steel design
- Suspension "TWEED" fabric
Establish and equip a large modern kitchen for multiple cooks
d | Studio
It is needless to emphasize the importance of home cooking. You must be a famous chef in the world to understand the need for a well designed when you spend in your kitchen at least a few hours a day cooking. Some owners are faced with a problem, but in fact, if you want to cook a meal with your partner, a friend or family member. Here are some simple tips to get the most for several large modern kitchen cooks.
Design modern kitchen and spacious
1) The storage space is your best friend. Could apply to any area of the house, but especially in the kitchen. Every cook - amateur or professional - knows that the more storage space, the better. If you store most of the utensils under the counter, in cabinets and shelves, you will have free space on the counter.
Modern kitchen designed by Steven Miller Design Studio Inc.
2) depending on the form.'s Elegant design is important, but remember that the trendiest restaurants in France are worried about the color of their kitchen? When it comes to your kitchen, make sure you first all the necessary equipment before choosing ease.
3) Set your limits., Even larger rooms have their limitations. Before you begin designing your dream kitchen, you should take the time to know what restrictions there are in this room. For example, if space is limited, choose floor to ceiling cupboards or along the wall to provide as much space as possible. If you have limited work space, you can add an island.
cabinet doors warm wood, combined with cool white
4) The surfaces are easy to clean. For example, materials such as stainless steel and granite, are easy to clean, and copper countertops are also antibacterial. The sooner you clean after cooking, the sooner you can enjoy your meal.
Darren James Interiors
Katie Hastings Design
Arranged along the wall kitchen
Somrak Kitchens, Inc.
Dura Supreme cabinets
Michael Fullen Design Group