- 25 cool recycling-making ideas from old furniture and decoration stuff myself
- Elegant bench design by Magis as part of Ron Arad exhibition
- Colorful folding chair with matching footstool
- Small apartment in a Scandinavian style of life and decoration
- Mirror cabinet in the bathroom – designs for minimalist interior
- Modern dining room with kitchenette
- The color of the wall in Blue Violet
- Interior Design in Black
- White dining table "Stockholm"
- 57 design ideas for the dining world of professional
Toncellis carbon fiber high-tech kitchen and Liquid Metal
The Fair Eurocucina, 2014, the Italian kitchen manufacturer Toncelli has unveiled its new high-tech kitchen "Invisible" Designed by architect Mauro Carlesi, the whole kitchen is made of carbon fiber -. A key material used in the principle in automotive and aerospace industries. Toncelli after the carbon fiber is ideal for use in cooking. It 's very lightweight, heat resistant, high strength and chemical resistance. The use of these materials in the design of innovative cuisine means that Toncelli expand the boundaries of what is possible in the field kitchen. The fine fantastic, the kitchen counter cabinet would not be possible in a kitchen, built by a material more down to earth.
High-tech kitchen "invisible" carbon fiber
The new high-tech kitchen show, but always with an extraordinary design. The doors were painted with liquid metal paint, which gives them a burst of money. Cabinets and drawers without handles and open by themselves, so that the overall image of the kitchen is not disturbed by any superfluous. In this white solid elegance and precision are underlined. The kitchen is run with touch screen technology with an Internet connection. He still has a sound system with a 360-degree sound. Overall, this is a remarkable piece of design that appears may be the wave of the future. Toncelli this project reaffirms its commitment to innovation and development, the company does not lose the old Italian craftsmanship and excellent quality of the eye.
High-tech kitchen with peninsula Toncelli
Hood on the peninsula
thin kitchen counter with two stools
Counter-high-tech with touch screen technology
fronts without handles
cabinet fronts slightly rough