- Solid wood wardrobe in retro design by Studio Tord Boontje
- Open living space in the attic
- 10 common mistakes in construction planning, you can avoid
- Yellow chair design scene in front of black rat
- The Mini Countryman car with a tent suitable for camping holidays
- Furniture and accessories in bright colors – inside the spa at the W Hotel
- Summer wedding celebration – Great Location, invitations and table decorations
- Designer clothes rack "Twist" – A dance beech flower
- Bedroom with gable window
- Sitzpoufs original
Modern kitchen hidden in the closet i29 Design Studio
Interior designers design firm i29 designed a kitchen that is more furniture serves food. Today, most of the kitchen and living spaces are interconnected and designed to be open, so they have developed a practical solution - so subtle hidden in a kitchen cabinet and kitchen island, which is almost disappears.
Tucked away in the kitchen cupboard and the island thin, almost invisible
The kitchen island is incredibly thin and viewed from certain angles, it appears to be almost invisible. This was also the goal of the designer. The design and decoration is kept to a minimum with worktop thickness of a few centimeters, in which all the water, and electrical lines are integrated plates. All kitchen appliances and one additional work space hidden behind sliding panels of large dimensions. The kitchen has been installed in an apartment in Paris, if the design with the style of the interior is suitable. Wall Panels existing profiles have been copied exactly on solid kitchen cabinet fronts to integrate in the room and do almost invisible.
Elements of classic and modern design, in accordance with
Auto, black kitchen island is in front of white sliding doors, creating a beautiful contrast of color. The back wall of the closet and shelves are also black. In this room, two models are compatible. Modern furniture such as bar stools, the cap on the kitchen island, the iMac and other equipment have been harmoniously combined with conventional doors, doors and decorative profiles. The traditional charm of the Parisian apartment has been preserved.
The profiled wall panels are imitated exactly
Pure minimalism in the kitchen
the island offers plenty of work space when cooking
only a few inches thin worktop