- White kitchen island
- Study in black and white look
- Rustic wall cladding wood – panels of Wonderwall Studios
- Oriental set as in East
- Modern design lamps – design ideas for room design with light
- Male and female shape style living room interior contrasts
- Apartment renovation – small studio gets new look
- Safari Planters Tiersklupturen strange look in the garden
- Establish a windshield garden and a balcony of different materials
- Concrete walls retro Bungalow
Kinetic OLED lamp design floating silently in space
The luminaire manufacturer Selux and design studio ART + COM designed by the unique combination of technology and art Mantha Rhei - kinetic design an OLED lamp, hovering silently in the air and seems to be almost alive. The lamp consists of 140 thin OLED modules 14 and metal plates, but moves smoothly like a wave in space. When turned off, the plates behave like small mirrors and remains an eye-catcher in every state.
OLED lighting design by ART + COM kinetic and Selux
The light body sculptural extends on a surface of 1.2-2.4 meters, but each module can be installed independently. The movement of each of the modules and panels of light is controlled by a program that combines and kinetics in a single light choreography. The intelligent control allows the user to select one of several preset with a tray. Design lamp choreography can be changed depending on the room and desire.
Kinetic design OLED lamp is off
Intelligent control technology allows the light intensity and the amount that falls on the illuminated surface remain stable regardless of the movement of light Mantha Rhei. Stable values of the natural movement of the light and create a pleasant atmosphere. The minimalist design of the lamp gives the impression that floats freely in space. This is so far only a prototype, and the next step in the "evolution" of Mantha Rhei is the creation of a family of kinetic lights.
gymnastics, but constant lightingLighting ->
metal plates look like small mirrors
The OLED light modules 140
Lighting levels stable, despite the movement
ultra-thin OLED modules