- Carpet with floral pattern
- Swing Rest – a luxurious modern lounge bed
- Interior furnishings by The Archi Workshop
- Counter space in the bathroom
- Buttercup yellow as background
- 18 ideas for modern house with a yard in the Spanish style
- Modern House California zero energy promotes environmentally friendly living
- System of government as a room divider
- Experience of life outside the Mediterranean
- Modern Penthouse in Sweden – pin white walls and dark wood
Home Lighting – 80 Tips and Ideas for lighting
Lighting is one of the biggest and the most ingenious inventions of mankind. A lamp can break not only the dark so that we can see around us, but can also create magical lighting effects. Gas lamps are long gone and today there are thousands of options to choose from - LED Recessed Lighting, modern chandeliers, pendant lamps, wall lamps, table lamps, floor lamps. The selection of bulbs and fluorescent colors is really huge too. We will give you some ideas on how to adjust the lighting of your rooms.
Select the appropriate lighting ideas for your home
Most lamps have very interesting shapes and can act as sculptures in the room. Others look better in groups such as pendant lights hanging over the kitchen counter or dining tables. It 's like a race of artists - whose design is the most spectacular, which lamp will impress your guests and who will be a bit jealous? Check out these fascinating lighting ideas and consider the techniques and places the interior designers have used. Where is more suitable to use indirect light and accent lighting, where can you set up the large pendant lights and how many sources of light should there be in a room? Enjoy our small gallery of lights!
Lighting ideas for the living room - what lamp?
Several light sources in the room
Black floor lamp behind the couch
a group of pendant lights over the couch
Black dramatic pendant lights
a black lamp, which contrasts with the white furniture
black and white art on the wall
Steel pendant lights against the stone wall