- Furniture eclectic mix of classic and modern style of life
- 18 original plates and library designs Boca do Lobo
- Chiaroscuro contrast in the kitchen
- 100 interior design ideas for the kitchen and different styles of cuisine
- Rose Bar stool in the kitchen of the country
- Suspension "Copenhagen party" in modern dining room
- Modern Kitchen Series "Domus" – clear lines and simple elegance
- Minimalism in a modern Russian wooden house near Moscow
- Sofa Turquoise
- Library Rotunda
Indirect ceiling lighting offers the ultimate comfort.
Indirect lighting LED is a beautiful addition to a modern interior. It produces a simple, comforting and high end look. This form of lighting is also a practical energy saving lighting system compared to other choices.
Indirect ceiling lighting - lights to create amazing effects.
Although it looks complex this form of ceiling lighting is very east to acquire. It is generally assembled from a few combined panels which are manufactured to customer specifications and assembled on site. The installation itself is extremely fast - it rarely takes a full day. Then, the ceiling can be painted. The cables are hidden in the space between the new panels and the original structure. Emphasize beautiful architectural and the form of the ceiling with this design technique.
Indirect lighting for any room in the house.
Indirect lighting has a decorative function. It shields your eyes from full on, direct lighting by providing an overall glow which makes it perfect for bedrooms and bathrooms. Use indirect lighting to open up spaces like your living and dining rooms and create a radiant sense of comfort.
Suspended ceiling with effects.
The ceiling is accented with light.
Modern and functional - indirect lighting is perfect for large rooms.
Neutral colors and indirect lighting.
Minimalist décor complete with purple lighting.
Indirect lighting reduces eyestrain.
Living with LED lighting - the dim light provides comfort.
Ceiling design as an accent within.
Radiate luxurious tranquility.
Suspended ceiling above the dining room.
As for the bedroom indirect lighting is perfect.