- The Butler designer organizer wooden impressed with chic and style
- Covered patio in a Mediterranean courtyard
- Futuristic Wooden furniture with integrated LED lighting
- Crafts for Carnival – How to choose the house carnival atmosphere
- Mediterranean garden design
- Planters for outdoors – garden design tricks for the impact of
- Do It Yourself: white covers
- 20 beautiful adventure destinations that you should not miss
- 25hours Hotel Hamburg – Hafen atmosphere dominates the interior design
- Before and after pictures: Prepare the living room to the autumn
Modular Kitchens with Contemporary Design
Modular kitchens are a modern space-saving and flexible alternative - offer many design options depending on the environmental conditions. Consider the advantages and disadvantages of the kitchen cabinets under the microscope.
Modern fitted kitchens - advantages at a glance
Flexibility - The manufacturers typically offer a wide range of core modules. So everyone can choose the suitable for 5-6 private kitchen of 20 to 30 individual projects. Dimensions careful planning under the conditions of the room is quite possible modern kitchens can also easily transform.
Individual design of the individual modules is similar to a special order, the customer can choose the color and material of the body and faces here.
Replacement Cost - many manufacturers deliver their modular panels to kitchen in boxes - and the buyer is responsible for assembly on site. Often assemble kitchen cabinets is simple and can be done even by beginners.
The cost- Ultimately, you get almost a custom kitchen cutting the price of mass production.
Future-oriented programming - free standing kitchen modules provide flexibility for the future. So you can first buy a kitchenette for an apartment, and then you can buy additional modules.
Modern fitted kitchens - Disadvantages Greetings
Time - who wants a modern and modular kitchen which is expected to invest a lot of time and patience in it. The room must be measured, then compiled the various modules and at the end again.
The experience in kitchen design must be present - A beginner in designing, the kitchen can feel overwhelmed by the many activities. This is the reason why it must be equal to a large kitchen cabinet, but start small - with a new kitchen cabinet or cupboard for the kitchen sink. So experts suggest always test first, then ordered large.
Kitchen cabinet in stainless steel - robust and durable
Module in our little apartment
Modular kitchen island in classic style
Practical and stylish - Module kitchen in black and white
Module kitchen, country-style kitchen with two islands