- Summer in Europe – Nature and peace instead of crowded beaches
- The interior of a house in Australia
- Of tailoring inspired restaurant design "Szwalnia" of Wamhouse
- Wallpaper patterned with bright red paper
- 99 modern staircases designs – absolute eye-catcher in the living area
- A cozy house in an Australian ski resort
- BBQ on the balcony or in the garden – coal gas or electric?
- Models painted in colorful paper dining room
- Roof and floor properties and advantages of glass insert out
- Planters made of moss and thread decorate house and Garden
Architect wooden house – perfect concept of small plots
A modern architect wooden house with the concept of saving space - how can you briefly describe the project architect Balanca Associates studios. The project was completed in 2011, but the idea is highly suitable functional, especially for new buildings in large cities.
Architect wooden house located in the woods
Architectural wood house was built on behalf of a couple in Michigan, USA. The construction of the house is extremely compact - instead of a ground floor, the architects provided below garage. And high - over three floors, the rooms, the bathrooms are in the residential area. Many narrow windows let the light of the sun and in the hallway. The third floor is richly glass - glass doors open the home of the beautiful landscape. Architects Balança Shareholders voted on the cost lean and invest the money saved into three large balconies. Residents continue to learn as outside in the summer.
House of Wooden design - functional and elegant furniture
Inside, the wooden house architect is completely covered in wood. Birch wood color creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Contemporary furnishings in pastel shades create a comfortable lounge, which then goes to the dining room and a small kitchen. The living room is connected by a glass Gleitschiebetür seamlessly with balcony. Small wood stove heats the room in winter. The room is sparsely furnished - with a double bed, a large wardrobe, a table and a comfortable seat.
Open plan living - living room, dining room and a small kitchen
Abundant third floor window
The room is furnished purist
Comfortable seating - Lounge area
Narrow windows allow plenty of light into the interior region
Wooden staircase leads to the second and third floor
Original masks decorate the wall panels in birch
Three large balconies offer the opportunity to relax in the summer outdoors
The house is located close to Lake Michigan
Glass facade and sliding glass doors connect the living room with balcony