- Gray sofa on the terrace
- Crystal chandeliers and furnished with upholstered furniture in the fireplace room
- High ceilings upholstered headboard in shades of yellow
- Design wooden tile celebrate the return of retro style of life
- Living with geometric elements
- Modern suspended lamp marble
- Tannenbaum Wanddeko
- Area of creative work
- Thin models
- Radiographs of luxury goods – Lux Interior and Laurence Picot
Kaldewei luxury bathroom – How Cleopatra bath looks like today?
All women may feel bathing in Pharaoh Cleopatra. This luxury bathroom is the charm, beauty and the divine life in all its splendor. The design expresses a sense of calm, relaxation and security. As a large shell embraces the bathroom, bathing to give their body a bit of privacy. It 'a place where bathers can decide for yourself - if you want to relax in total privacy or not, because the Cleopatra bath from Kaldewei is big enough for two.
bath luxury designed by Ippolito Fleitz Group
What woman would not feel like Cleopatra in this deluxe bathroom? Cleopatra is a symbol of glamor and beauty, splendor and luxury, but also dedicates grand gestures, love and dramatic moments - everything that describes the experience of bathing in the bath luxury. The lighting is spectacular, as if the lights would be the crown of the goddess of love. Let your imagination and make you feel like Cleopatra.
luxury bath Cleopatra offers a sense of security
treat yourself to moments of peace and relaxation