- Designer folding chairs for the patio
- Water features in the garden – 75 ideas for the design of water oasis
- 30 creative ideas for leftover painted paper to make their own
- color coordination for the overall image of harmonious
- 8 useful ideas on how to set up an eco-friendly home office
- From old water treatment plant is modern loft apartment
- The modular sofa "Concentrate life" by Campeggi
- Covers the density as a screen – What is covered?
- Rhododendron in gardening tips for planting, care, fertilization, cutting
Sommerdeko in the garden – wind chimes shells tinker same
A shell house wind chime can be a simple and inexpensive idea to spruce up your garden or patio in the summer and remember the holiday by the sea This project can also be a fun and memorable way to spend time with your child. It can help in the development of this Sommerdeko. This project will require some tools and materials, and provides a lot of flexibility in creating your own design. You can arrange the shells and do custom design very unique and beautiful.
Materials used - wind chimes shell
Gather your materials. For this project, you'll need 30 shells of relatively uniform size, a star fish, a piece of string or fishing line, a drill with a small tip (0.8 mm or less) and a pair of scissors.
shell wind chimes crafts - Instructions
1 To begin with, there will be a hole in the center of each tank. With a drill is lighter, but if you use a hammer and a nail, not bad. Then drill a hole on the 5 corners and the middle of the star fish. (The starfish is the basis of your ringer).
Practicing in the star fish
2 Now you are ready to build your base. Cut the fishing line 5 bedrooms, approximately 70 centimeters. At the end of each channel to a triple knot. Run the line from the outside of the starfish inside, so that the node is pure. Repeat this for all 5 goals. Now you are ready to tie the molds.
lence in the five corners
3 With the same binding technology (outside to inside) Start the shell on the fishing line to tie. After each shell out a triple knot, so that they are classified in a row. Leave about 10 cm distance between each shell, but it is up to you!
4 Repeat this process until you have all five corners of your shells. Eclectic are your clams, the better!
Shells link and let the distance
5 Now you need to create a loop so you can hang the wind chime shells. Cut a length of 30 cm piece of string. Start from the inside and slip into a starfish triple knot inside.
Arts and crafts with the kids