- Fake fireplace as a library
- The exceptional design garden furniture by Kenneth Cobonpue
- Golden chair at work
- 20 creative decorating ideas for door wreaths load the autumn at home
- Landscaping Ideas – The secret tropical oasis attracts Sydney
- Autumnal atmosphere in the kitchen
- Conservatory furniture – rattan furniture complement the interior
- Front yard with white picket fence and trees
- 74 ideas for modern design stairs for individual lifestyle
- Studio with playground
An old Reinigunsgeschäft transformed into a modern family
An old cleaning company in the district of Gracia (Barcelona) is transformed into a modern family by Carles Enrich for a young family. This is a fantastic opportunity to reconsider the new unused space and optimize existing conditions.
Modern house with a new interior design
The architecture shows how residents can live in a single room around the courtyard where the bathroom is the only closed room. All activities take place in a room overlooking the garden terrace. To do this, all the walls, small enclosed spaces without natural light or air, is removed and the holes were extended outside.
Modern detached house with brick ceilings
Beams, bricks and wooden beams have been preserved. The stained concrete floor paving and planks of pine wood in different residential areas. The lower excavation permits the inclusion of an independent attic without being closed by the large living room. A large cabinet system, accessible from both sides, the only separation between different rooms and hallway transformed into a dressing room. Plants and trees create a natural environment in the industrial city.
Images before reconstruction
pipes and stone walls remained
Contrasts Old New wood and stone
The large closet in the hall