- Small Parisian loft
- Whirlpool bath wooden outdoor fun
- 3S Villa
- The design of turquoise walls behind the fireplace
- White chair
- Additional Vitsoe Design – the reintroduction of large furniture ideas
- Modern sofa design inspired ergonomic shape of the aircraft
- Exotic Villa with pool promotes natural lifestyle
- bedroom furniture with Zen characters
- A children's hospital in the U.S. uses pirate decoration against child anxiety
An old Reinigunsgeschäft transformed into a modern family
An old cleaning company in the district of Gracia (Barcelona) is transformed into a modern family by Carles Enrich for a young family. This is a fantastic opportunity to reconsider the new unused space and optimize existing conditions.
Modern house with a new interior design
The architecture shows how residents can live in a single room around the courtyard where the bathroom is the only closed room. All activities take place in a room overlooking the garden terrace. To do this, all the walls, small enclosed spaces without natural light or air, is removed and the holes were extended outside.
Modern detached house with brick ceilings
Beams, bricks and wooden beams have been preserved. The stained concrete floor paving and planks of pine wood in different residential areas. The lower excavation permits the inclusion of an independent attic without being closed by the large living room. A large cabinet system, accessible from both sides, the only separation between different rooms and hallway transformed into a dressing room. Plants and trees create a natural environment in the industrial city.
Images before reconstruction
pipes and stone walls remained
Contrasts Old New wood and stone
The large closet in the hall