- Dressing up in a small space
- Penthouse in front of green
- Luxury Family Home Design impressed with sustainable architecture
- Using the couch as partitions
- Hotel Spa in Vieques Puerto Rico dream holiday under the palm trees
- Luxury Anantara Kihavah Resort & Spa-the dream holiday in the Maldives
- 18 Summer Maritime decoration ideas for indoors and outdoors
- Umwelfreundliches house design as a model for sustainable architecture
- Natural wood outdoors in the mountains
- Lounge Chair and Ottoman Vitra
Three-dimensional design carpet for the floor and wall
The designers of Fabrica prestigious brands have created an exceptional collection in collaboration with Tai Ping, a leading company for hand-knotted carpets. The designer surprised with creative design ideas that connect the carpet floor to wall. The exhibition was presented in Paris at the exhibition for textiles.
Carpet modern design inspired by nature
Served as a source of inspiration from nature - the carpets were decorated with motifs such as rain, fallen trees and waterfalls. The new models presented the new concept of imagination for the future of carpet design - they are more like furniture or decorative items, such as carpet. Fabrica designers visited the plant of Tai Ping, and was informed in detail about the production processes. There they prepared their skits. The partially vertical positioning was a challenge, mainly because of the weight of the carpet. But nothing is impossible in Tai Ping - and bold design ideas were implemented quickly. The end result of their cooperation with the experienced staff of the company speaks for itself.
carpet design or decoration?
The futuristic design ideas carpet show a perfect harmony between nature and man. Even at the entrance to the exhibition space, visitors were impressed by two interesting carpet. They look more like curtains and are decorated with interesting green patterns. The effect is simply fascinating - the carpets look like the foam on the front of the house. The highlight of the exhibition was inside - a rug that mimics a waterfall. It was done with great attention to detail - the blue color changes of water and creates an optical illusion of three dimensions.
Carpets or curtains?
The designers presented creative wall carpet
Exposure to Paris
The design of the waterfall
The composition of three furniture with built-in carpet