- Tinkering soft paper butterflies – decorating ideas for Easter 2015
- House of glass and steel – is the trend in new construction?
- Clematis in the garden – planting, maintenance and hibernation Clematis
- Contemporary Home features of Live Earth and a workshop
- cans of tomato shades in the kitchen
- Designer paper lamps by Anthony Dickens – Flexible and versatile
- Christmas decorations in the fireplace room
- Bedroom with gable window
- Modern wooden house on the rock on the coast of Nova Scotia
Tropical colors before white brick wall optical
A bit 'for the tropical rooms: pillows and blankets in green and yellow make for a basic feeling of the sun. In addition, a house plant with red flowers. The colors are particularly strong in batting against the brick wall of white stone.