- Taiko Desk: Management of ULTOM Italia Furniture for modern office furniture
- Coffee Table by Isamu Noguchi in bright living room
- Materials and colors, unlike – Modern Home Design
- Jacuzzi under a thatched roof
- Chairs Design Ideas – Big Collection of design style boudoir
- Luxury Villa Esmeralda in Mexico with a fascinating interior design
- Retaining wall in the garden – 15 ideas for designing terraces
- Italian kitchens of distinction – the furniture ranges from Arclinea
- Garden tools and garden accessories – Tips for storage and maintenance
- Light and airy dining room
Modern Facade – The beauty of glass curtain walls
In the same way that people judge a book by its cover, often judge a building facade. The facade of the building is the first thing you see before entering a building, and in many cases, it is the last time to leave. The design of the modern facade and the nature of the facade, which selects an architect, plays an important role in the overall appearance of the building.
Design of modern glass facade
glass facades are mostly seen in commercial buildings, but to win in most modern homes in popularity. They allow natural light and heat through, but also cold air, especially in poor seal.
Design of modern glass facade and curtain wall
In modern architecture, the glass curtain wall is typically a thin wall glass, metal or stone, framed with aluminum, which is mounted on the external structure of a building. The curtain wearing only their own weight, and not the load from the roof or floor of the building. It is used for protection against air and water and reduce wind and seismic activity. Connected to the bases or columns of the building, the transmission of a curtain wall horizontal loads to keep the structure stable.
Since the partition wall of glass does not have the burden of construction, is similar to a decorative skirt. Architects opt for glass facades on houses or buildings to enjoy the picturesque views. Closed natural light and modern look.
minimalist white decor
modern architecture of glass and wood
framing a magnificent view
Tiles with the look of stone
Ocean and sun
Glass facade with paper