- Winter and Christmas decoration with snowflakes DIY
- Partition in the workplace
- This modern bunk bed for adults creates more living and storage space
- Preparing the garden for winter days – Gardening in autumn
- A sound system from Bang & Olufsen design in minimalist style
- Upper bed for extra storage space
- Plastics Design Concept Modern E-Bike 1865 by BASF DING3000 +
- In rack wooden wall with moving parts are used multiunktional
- Designer Stainless Steel Kitchen by Officine Gullo in elegant retro style
- Modern terrace with awning
Duplex penthouse apartment bring out London lifestyle
The incredible 650 square meters spread over 2 residential floors with a large roof terrace and offers a cosmopolitan environment in the heart of the British capital. B1601 The duplex penthouse is located in the luxurious residential complex NEO Backside, designed by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners. The spectacular six-sided residential towers along the Thames are located in an upscale area with good transport accessibility and modern designs that show the recent architecture trends.
Spacious duplex penthouse apartment with roof terrace and the futuristic roof
The interplay between architectural elements with a pronounced shaped character and large-area glazing turns into a unique style. The Duplex penthouse offers panoramic views of the revolutionary city of London and St. Paul's Cathedral. There are 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, walk-in wardrobes and an exclusive Bulthaup kitchen. This also includes 2 underground parking spaces and a storage area. The furnished rooftop terrace completes the idyll.
Roof terrace with a beautiful city view
The modern furnished rooms with lots of natural light which makes you feel at home. Studio Reed custom made the furniture and decoration elements in the mesonet penthouse. These embody innovative functionality and are characterized by their bright colors and diverse material.
The apartment in the city
This luxury apartment in London truly offers a cosmopolitan living experience. The luxury residential complex has 2 reception areas, a gym, a business room and a wine cellar.
First class accommodation for demanding clients
This lovely duplex apartment on the banks of the River Thames is currently for sale for just under $ 37.8 million.
A London penthouse that overlooks the St Paul Cathedral
London duplex penthouse with roof terrace, Pure luxury
High-quality duplex penthouse, designed by Roger Stirk Harbour + Partners
Charming duplex penthouse apartment in a central location
Magnificent duplex penthouse with panoramic views in the heart of the city