- Glass wall screen elegant
- Inflatable turtle offer flexibility in outdoor events
- Mercedes Benz luxury motor home for camping or better Glampingurlaub
- Perform a detailed analysis before designing the courtyard garden
- Modern wooden house in Norway offers a breathtaking panorama of mountains
- With camping caravan off on vacation – planning the trip
- American country style in the living room
- Children up for school children – promote an easy learning
- Walk-in black and white
- 20 ideas for kitchen design Interior Design – Ideas from reputable manufacturers
Jewel Box in the Extension of The London House with Eco-environmental Concept
Controlled by a famous goldsmith and Solicitor General in London, the team of architects Fraher Architects is restructuring extension to his house. Difficult terrain must be designed to allow the optimal use of outdoor spaces. With the first extension not only gained more space, but also the comfort of life in the garden has been greatly increased.
Jewel Box by Fraher Architects - Home Extension of aesthetics
In 2015 the project had the difficult task of giving new historic building to the center of life Colebrook Row and architectural elements must be maintained. Extending contemporary house has been connected with the smooth context. Structures 3-inspired jewelry were added to the overall picture. Scottish larch wood paneling sustainable in combination with excellent insulation provides warmth here and gives the house a modern twist.
This building is full of charm
Jewelry box with sloping roofs are characterized by their ecological aspect - the water is passed through a specially designed discharge in the rainwater tank and reused. Green roofs are designed to provide additional habitat for species of wild plants.
Jewel Box in Islington, London
Protected with a clear vision of the show what was held outdoors. In addition to the extension of the house, the house with its unique atmosphere has been renewed. Exterior and interior wood and concrete to determine the effect of total space. Designer furniture and lighting look skulpturellem provide a visual tension.
Project to renovate a terraced house
The inner garden between the houses hidden row provides a comfortable place to retreat and relax, away from the noise of the street. The office is also located on this level.
From there, you can enter the courtyard garden
The culture of the house is a lovely cozy place in a relax atmosphere.
Lighting design and beautifully designed roof, creating a visual tension
Here a large dining table place
House Extension by Fraher Architects
The culture of terraced house with the context
Photo: Andy Matthews