- garden niche with characters loggia
- Bathroom with plants and a bathtub with feet
- Wall veneer
- Crafts for Easter – jam jars can replace Easter baskets
- Small LED floor lamp made of aluminum Colibri by Emiliana Martinelli
- Barn House Design by Yukiharu Suzuki & Associatres
- The creation of the garden path – pavement, gravel or wood yet?
- Kitchen design – the mysterious charm of the dark colors
- Studying with an ethnic touch
- Proper care for the garden makes a beautiful outside view
Design and space planning Cos cut design winner
House Danks Street was one of the projects, which consisted of the reconstruction and modernization of the external area of an Australian city home. In the courtyard, a concept has been achieved, corresponding to the facade and decor. So the project has been awarded several times - he won the Australian "national landscape of the Year" and even more awards for landscape architecture in 2009. The design of the courtyard stands out not only by purely aesthetic features, but also for their functionality. See for yourself!
Danks Street - Innovative Landschaftsarchitekur in Australia
The design of the judge Danks Street is surprisingly compact and simple, but not simple, distinctive, environmentally friendly and usable. Court used the old and uncomfortable no trace. Instead, it comes in a style room and outdoor multi-functional.
Landscaping and Gestung judge - Ideas in Australia
The aim of the project was to expand the narrow courtyard and visually integrate mobile image matching. The patios are planted intensively. Groups hochwachsendem bamboo create and generosity act as a shield. Areas covered with gravel floor veleihen a natural texture. The architecture of the building corresponds to the outdoor building materials that respect the environment and create a healthy climate.Modern garden landscape ideas - Danks Street
In the courtyard, a pool of water on 3 levels, hiding the storage spaces cleverly integrated. Depending on the client's needs specifically designed seat with built-in storage space is ideal for comfortable seating. The outdoor terrace has a barbecue. The unique aesthetic is enhanced by appropriate lighting.
Designing the pretty courtyard design Cos
Habitat and management of open spaces
Use related to the construction of the court
Photo by Tim Turner