- Wooden bench – winning design for public spaces
- Shoes shelf round in hallway
- Scala Library
- small workplace
- 65 Ideas of terraces – beautiful garden and roof terraces
- New elegance in living room
- Dining room with "Egon"
- Wall art for the true fans of indoor
- Romantic chandelier-lit kitchen
- Neon yellow dining table
Mailbox Stainless Steel – 17 minimalist designs
A stainless steel mailbox does not have to look boring - on the contrary, as the Belgian manufacturer of Ambrosia drawing clearly shows. Whether for business or private homes - drawings fascinated modern minimalist concept in detail and flawless execution.
Select a stainless steel mailbox to match the architecture of the house
Companies naturally want to stand out - and it is worth to invest, in which the information is important or just the company logo is shown in a creative way, at least in stainless steel mailbox.
But even before single-family homes mailboxes are more modern with clean lines and a minimalist aesthetic. As well as the big attraction of the project design?
- They are practical - a mailbox that is mounted on a concrete pole, capable of maintaining practically forever. Neither storm, nor rain, and snow can damage the highly resistant materials. And most importantly - they are waterproof and letters can not be damaged. We must, therefore, due to the post so no problem during the holidays.
- They are functional - a mailbox more steel, a series of additional information are available, or the post may possibly be distributed in the mailbox and newspaper holder. They are usually larger than the small plastic boxes, and can offer more space for mail.
- Assess the outdoor area. The mailboxes are stylistically suited to the facade, creating a seamless visual connection between the garden and the house.
- Mailbox with light look not just at night, you can prevent accidents.
Stainless Steel Mailbox - rust look is back in fashion
Mailbox of two parts - the upper part is painted orange
Mailbox with an interesting aspect - chosen to match the front of the minimalist home
Mailbox with house number on it
Mailbox on a wooden pole steel
Tight and secure - stainless steel mailbox provides storage space for the post
The company logo is on the mailbox
Simple, but because of the architecture