- The design of a small but beautiful courtyard terrace
- Koi pond in the garden – Tips on How to select the fish pond and breed
- Construction of winding balconies
- Kidney-shaped table table
- patio, aluminum and wood roof provides visibility and wind protection
- "Panton Chair" in the garden
- Master Design Furniture "ERANGE" – Ideal for the modern office
- Tannenbaum Wanddeko
- Establishment of the Ministry of the Interior
- "Atlas" oak dining table – made with craftsmanship and precision
Modern wood house on a steeply sloping site in Mexico
The Forest House by EMA multicultural Espacio Arquitectura is a modern forest house in the mountains of Mazamitla, 120 km from Guadalajara (Mexico) away. The house is situated on a steep site, surrounded by a thick pine forest.
Modern Forest House in the mountains
Rocks, earth ground, rain, pine, fog ... the beauty of the landscape and natural elements in the environment are the inspiration for this project. The stones found in the area overlooking the house and make the walls and floor. The intersection of the two parts of the house at different heights creates a path in the countryside, making it the natural slope of the use and highlights the beautiful view.
Modern Forest House built on a slope
The entrance to the house is located between the mountains and a stone wall with a small window looking outside. This entry is closed between natural and artificial elements offers drama entering the house. From here you enter the confined space between the two volumes. It is a room with double height, which offers panoramic views of the countryside.
Interesting wooden structure on stone pillars
All other areas of the home are accessible from the great room. On the same floor there are three of the five rooms connected by a corridor, characterized by a large elongated window that frames the rocky landscape. On the floor, connected by a bridge, the other two bedrooms - for grandparents (owner) and their grandchildren. On the lower level is the living room is hidden under the main entrance. This "box" rectangular wood is reminiscent of a small cabin in the trees in the pine forest.
Entrance to the Steinberg
Rooftop terrace with view
The panoramic views and warm color palette windows