- WPC Decking – A popular soil for terraces and balconies
- wooden tray with a lot of space in the kitchen
- The staircase decorating ideas with paint leftover wallpaper and wall stickers
- Brilliant pendant light yellow on a seating area of oak furniture
- Studying with an ethnic touch
- Privacy on the balcony
- Inflatable turtle offer flexibility in outdoor events
- Creative wall space in many colors and shapes
- A very sober Scandinavian
- The designer Arabella swivel chair from Giorgetti Plush
New, modern facility of an old house 100 years old
This 100 year old row house belongs to a family of Toronto, Canada, who have lived there for 12 years. Your work - fashion photographer and models - allowed them to travel extensively around the world and see beautiful architecture projects, which served as inspiration for their old house. Then Drew Mandel Architects are responsible for renovating the house completely inside and a little 'outside. The new modern structure should express who they are and how they live. Facade and interesting articles have been changed. The project is called "The Beach House", but it lacks the atmosphere of the beach classic. And the home of the heart and the soul, which are also evident in the photos.
Modern furniture and a new facade
Two new volumes of boxes as they were integrated into the facade. They have a black frame and a modern look, which can hardly be overlooked. The black color is in dramatic contrast against the old bricks. The architects have tried to integrate these elements with modern furniture that embody the personality of the people, the history of the house and the renewal process: open shelves, personal effects to travel to accommodate the kitchen island on wheels Cell, steel supports, where the old and the new structures intersect the old brick pillars in front of the new entry.
Modern furniture for old house
The renovation project includes a new EINGANG, new facade and a new Grundrisplan on the ground floor, which offers lots of light and space for modern Faminienleben. The basement has been completely renovated and used as a suite. This home is a common type of house in Toronto - a three-storey house with basement, parking and garden. Customers wanted a new change, but reasonable and not a big house but a little 'cozy home.