- Modern concrete stairs – 22 ideas for interior and exterior stairs.
- Creative wall design in the living room – ideas for colorful wallpapers
- Open kitchen with blue wall
- Playing with the kids Easter Bunny – gift ideas and decorations
- Start colorful accessories
- Vertical gardens and landscaping – ideas for garden and balcony
- Dining room
- Balcony and terrace set in a Mediterranean style – Ideas and Tips
- 24 ideas for decorative bamboo poles – How bamboo is used in the room?
- Garden Tree House Design in Japan, Hironaka Ogawa & Associates (Tokyo)
P & G House – A modern house in Weinheim
Maison P + G is a modern villa which was built in 2015 on an area of 2,000 square meters on the mountain road in Weinheim. The project was designed by architects Wannenmacher + Möller for a family of five. The building has been divided into five separate volumes - two floors lined street in the north-east and three on the farm in the south-west. The volume of distribution of construction was necessary because of the property depends heavily. A dwelling house built in 1999 is expected to get well and be included in the project.
Modern detached house in Weinheim
The building covers 800 square meters, the entire lot. The supply of different volumes of construction toys and is characterized by front and rear multiple hops. On the southwest side of the base is jumping 4 feet deep in front of the garden, so as to form a large terrace with seating and dining area. The architectural design is made of various materials, the layout of the building - the basement is decorated in glass and aluminum, while the floor is covered with light-colored natural stone. The street facade is largely closed to protect the privacy of the residents of useless knowledge, while the front side the other side is completely open to the garden. The boundary between interior and exterior blends with floor to ceiling windows and plenty of natural light into the house.
Modern detached house built on 2,000 square meters of land
Natural stone tiles dress above
In the house
View of the city
Wooden steps and glass balustrades
Photo of Jose Campos