- White kitchen with patio glass door
- Buy Christmas Trees – helpful tips on how to choose the Christmas tree
- Contemporary writing desk in bright office
- Garden Furniture – 22 interesting ideas for garden paradise
- Comfortable sofa design that resembles both a flying carpet
- Gurney and wildflower motif
- Among the herbs and natural stones in the garden
- Shower curtains ideas for designs for the modern bathroom interior
- Table decoration for Easter – three ideas on how to decorate the Easter table
- Rupert Murdoch paid $ 57 million for four penthouse flats
Covers the density as a screen – What is covered?
The conifer hedges provide visual, acoustic and wind protection. They grow quickly and are very easy to clean. Most cover crops meet these criteria, but not all. Avoid holly with prickly leaves, if you have pets or kids who like to run barefoot in your garden. Here we give some examples of how hedges can serve as a screen, and the plants that best suit you.
Eye Protection Cover - tight and evergreen
Fast-growing cover crops
If you need privacy practice, English laurel, laurel Portuguese and Japanese privet grow quickly and densely. Allori should be cut every year after reaching their maximum height. If is not cut regularly, tend to grow up to 6 meters at a speed of about 1.5 meters per year. Japanese privet grows up to 4 meters.
hedges as a screen for the garden
Hedging plants for shady areas
In the shade, the Japanese holly that does not have spiny leaves, grows to 3 feet and makes a dense hedge that is easy to cut. Japanese Säulenilex grows up to 3 meters in a great shape and a half meters of column. Leaves dark green boxwood. Yew grows up to 3.5 meters in 10 years, 6 feet at maturity.
on the terrace in the garden
Thuja - Thuja / Thuja
Arborvitaes are the easiest choice for an evergreen hedge such as the protection of privacy. They need little or no regelmä0iges cut, they grow to 6 meters, and can be bought cheap and great. Emerald green, widespread Heckenpflanzenart for the city of gardens, growing up to 4 meters. Thuja Green Giant grows up to 10 meters at a speed of 5 meters per year. Arborvitaes are resistant to drought and disease resistant.
Protect Your Privacy
For a healthy evergreen hedge plants should not be planted too close, or move the other when they are ripe, which may occur due to the lack of air circulation and the amount of light of the problems with diseases and insects. 1.5 meters is a good rule. Instead of a straight line can plant hedges zig-zag. Sounds interesting and allows light to reach all sides of the fence.
relax by the pool
Salons trees around the garden
Cherry Laurel dense cover
Relax in the garden
Pillar Mountain Ilex