- Bamboo Furniture and versatile sustainability
- Modern Designer wooden sideboard – "Stack Buffet" by Hector Esrawe
- Hammock on the balcony in the sunny wood
- Modular Sofa Design by Walter Knoll Circle – the modern classic
- 20 ideas for the garden pool – give the house a feel good atmosphere
- Spring is planting time – What is the plant flowers in planters?
- Unconventional Bookcase Designs serve as an accent in the interior
- Neutral atmosphere for the interior of the Colorado
- Contemporary apartment in London by Chiara Ferrari
- Luxury Family Home Design impressed with sustainable architecture
A modern flat roof house in Villeta – open and private at the same time
Casa 7A is a modern flat roof house in Viletta, Colombia, and was designed by Estudio Arquitectura and Natalia Heredia. The house is located on top of a hill, about one or two hours drive from Bogota and has a high level of sustainability with a lot of luxury. Casa 7A has a modern facade with wooden sliding and folding doors that offers the openness and privacy for the residents whenever needed.
House with modern concrete flat roof and wood
This modern flat roof house was made earlier this year and covers an area of 550 m². The villa has been built with the assistance of local workers from the region and uses materials such as concrete, stone, sand, folding wood doors and teak wood furniture and flooring which is grown in a sustainable way. The ideal location and orientation from north to south help reduce the use of energy, as the sun shines over the pool during the day. A Solar energy system is available to heat up the water of the pool. The house also has a system to collect rainwater from drainage pipes for irrigation.
A modern flat roof house where blends inside and outside
The house is divided into two parts - open outdoor spaces and private interiors. The private areas are four bedrooms (each with bathroom) and a kitchen with a dining area. The salon, which is partially open, is very interesting. There are small trees that grow under the open sky. If the house is not needed, or if you want more privacy, the wooden doors and windows can easily to fold and close. The concept is far from unique, but the wooden facade is a good idea, which has been specially designed for the house. It ensures the privacy of the residents and helps reduce their energy costs in such a warm and dry climate.
Decorative garden wall made of cement
when the house is closed
and when its opened
Some of the wooden doors have transparency
A terrace by the pool
Views of the surrounding