- New Nelson Mandela Memorial – In the place where he was imprisoned
- Inside Jonas Ingerstedt
- Put warm tones with wooden furniture
- Window in the living room and dining room divider
- Creating a Water Garden – Planting instructions Water lilies in pond
- A modern house is located in an old farm
- Solid concrete house in Sao Paolo modern architecture in the Bauhaus style
- Room with header design creative ideas for DIY
- Bathroom furniture from Gamadecor – With modern and classic design
- Apartment in Paris offers comfortable living in a minimalist style
Retaining wall in the garden – 15 ideas for designing terraces
The retaining wall in the garden serves several functions, and today plays several important roles in design. Not only is support for the gardens, which are situated on the slopes, but also offers an ideal solution for the allocation of space sensitive. By a small retaining wall, you can separate the different zones of the other in the garden - so it is possible to have a patio, flower and vegetable garden in a limited space.
Retaining wall in the garden - the effect of natural stone
A retaining wall in the garden can be made of concrete, natural stone or granite. For a natural look often mix concrete companies and construction to build a retaining wall before packing them with stone tiles. A dry stone wall is the best / in any case often the most expensive option /. The granite walls are cheaper compared to the natural stone wall can be built relatively quickly. Limestone is also an option - it can be combined with stairs and is super good for homes that are located on a slope. Often lighting is integrated into the design - it is real eye-catcher on any wall, especially at the bottom of the walls is recommended for safety reasons - you can often fall into the darkness and hurt.
Retaining wall in the garden - design ideas
Combine the retaining wall in the garden or planter. Wooden wall, can be used as accents, garden or dividing into different zones. Often the garden wall is built in a semi-circular shape and frame around the patio. So you can have a comfortable seating area in the garden, surrounded by plants and flowers. Often the garden walls are combined with stairs. They are particularly useful for homes that are located on a slope, and have a limited open space for the garden. Whichever option you choose, you will be able to use a small garden and a maximum of many beautiful places to decorate with plants and flowers with security. So, let yourself be inspired by this wonderful suggestions!
100 design ideas for patios, roof terraces and balconies