- Another highlight in the garden – Creative Design Ideas fence
- Bent wood sculptural lamps by John Procario to the breaking point
- Advent Calendar decorated with fir branches
- Children writing in the youth room – free from the comfortable learning space!
- Located 20 examples of how accents bright multicolored carpet in the room
- Cards DIY paintings of various
- Individual garden design ideas for gardening and landscaping
- Concrete building with glass fronts in the Bauhaus style of Vanguarda Architects
- Modern bathroom with "Aqua Clean Sela" -WC
- Kids bunk bed in yellow
Wooden Garden Furniture maintain regular cleaning and oiling
The wood has always been an exquisite material for furniture. Aluminum, wrought iron and plastic furniture can not oppose garden furniture in wood. But since wood is a natural material that requires regular maintenance and protection of other materials, as well as sin attractive appearance is maintained, and life is improved. In short, if you want the best of your furniture, you need to keep your wood furniture. Well, do not worry, here are some simple tips that can help.
How to keep wooden furniture Garden
The manufacturer's instructions - if you bought the furniture, you should have received a book with instructions and manufacturer's instructions. Be sure to read the book and follow the advice. Record book for the future.
Taking care of furniture and wood shed
Cover and Storage - If you do not plan to use the furniture, it is necessary to store the furniture in the garage or garden shed, so they are not exposed to harsh weather conditions. If the furniture storage is not possible, try to cover furniture to minimize the effects of the sun and the rain.
furniture sets for outdoor dining
The light of the sun and the rain - Although it is known that the sun and the rain are friendly flowers and trees, are considered enemies of garden furniture in wood. So the next day (when not used) or during the rainy season, you can cover the furniture.
Apply skin care oil regularly
Conservatives - The type of protection means that you should use depends on the type of wood - the hard and soft wood. Before oiling, it is necessary to thoroughly clean the furniture. Oils care costs and give the appearance of wood.
Regular Cleaning - an essential prerequisite to maintain your look better. Wipe furniture with a dry cloth. Remove dust with a stiff brush and water, and most importantly, keep the wood furniture dry.
round table with integrated sun visor
Wooden table, chairs and bench
living room sofa and wooden coffee table
Solid wood table and stool round