- Set inviting accents – Autumn decoration front of the house
- Enjoy holiday in the spring-the magic of Copenhagen in the spring
- Colorful Swedish house
- Modern House renovated pool, offers flexibility of use
- Extravagant design floor lamp in the shape of a vase of Flos
- Comfortable seating in the living room.
- Mobile kitchen of Chmara.Rosinke brings a new style of living with it
- Deconstructs familiar shape of a house
- Beautify a bed with a Betthusse
- Modern Japanese art – ceramic sculpture with organic shapes
Concrete slabs lay in the garden – 20 ideas for bridges
Garden path must be extremely durable, able to withstand very cold and frost and can even withstand additional stress. This is the reason why more and more people are opting for concrete in the garden - they are available in different sizes and can be prepared by various techniques embarrassed. Concrete panels also weigh much less than natural stone and can be installed by a technician equipped.
Having cement garden - make a plan
E 'useful to design a management plan before work begins. Important to establish the vacuum is primarily to determine the width and length of the bridge. If the garden path that leads to a terrace, which is also laid with concrete slabs, they should also be measured. If you want to form a pattern, you must mark this on the drawing. And 'only then that the concrete slabs can be purchased - and, above all, should be fully informed at the hardware store, so that the appropriate size to be selected. V narrow corridor., For example, particularly good with concrete slabs in the shape of rectangle lined with pebbles. Driveways width, however, can be worn with square plates. The distance between the concrete slabs can be planted in such a way that the design more natural - this is due to your own preferences.
Having concrete step by step garden
After the concrete slabs are obtained in the garden, weeds must be destroyed, the ground is leveled, the first floor, and then spread gravel at the end of the sand evenly. Only then should you begin with the installation - ideally you should start from the entrance to the terrace, and only then put on the garden path. It 'also very important that this work is done on a sunny day.
Garden path of cement and gravel
Concrete panels with a natural look to the pool
Width of input panels for home
Concrete paving for the driveway
Concrete slabs form the original models in the garden