- Hall of modern youth for girls in the romantic look
- A cozy and colorful hotel
- Furniture design with embossed surface as – Collection of Horm
- Shaping the landscape, with little room – 13 ideas for small gardens
- Modern wall decal on the stove
- Kinetic OLED lamp design floating silently in space
- Modern bungalow in the mountains of Mexico by Agraz Arquitectos
- Get the sea into your living room – Nano Aquarium
- The pastel Deco school
- Make Japanese-style roof terrace – House K by Sou Fujimoto
Indirect lighting inspired by nature – the cactus lamps
We present you cool idea for indirect lighting in natural forms - a collection of floor lamps, chandelier and table lamp that will refresh your soul!
Indirect lighting - stylish design from Italy
The Italian firm Slamp your new collection of lamps on the market recently. The lighting models reputable manufacturer are characterized by creative design solutions and interesting shapes. Wandleuchtem lamps and table lamps are only a part of the rich product. As for the future, and passion known designers such as Adriano Rachele, Luca Mazza and Stefano Papi create a futuristic lighting for your home and garden. Once the drawings reminiscent of jewelry, sometimes they look like art installations or to animals and plants. One thing is certain in any case - they attract attention and accents within Indirect lighting is made of metal and plastic.. The company has patented a material, and it's lampshades lamps are modern and luxurious and can be combined with any style.
Indirect lighting - decorative lamps for modern furniture
Models of the Prism collection Cactus making the shape of cactus. Built from Lentiflex ®, which creates indirect lighting accents by prismatic reflections. Small LED bulbs were attached to "thorns", so that the light that shines in different colors. Fans of the design can decorate the house with lights. Get fascinated by the lighting designer - they combine art and nature are clear that modern materials can provide innovative solutions for design proofs.