- Andreas Verheijen developed hybrid plants and colorful flower arrangements
- Beautiful gift idea – Baccarat crystal chess
- Minimalism: Contemporary bed inside straight answers
- Kitchen overlooking the corridor
- 20 ideas for attractive wall design behind the bed in the bedroom
- Present with transparent glass walls
- Most popular holiday destinations in the summer for beach holidays in Europe
- Colorful mix of styles for the living room
- Make a small living room with several facility style chic
- The apartment Nada Lottermann Frankfurt
Contemporary house with flat roof metal facade coating Santiago
MIL metal as the architect Max Ibanez and Claudio Labarca is located in the Chilean capital Santiago and impresses with its unique metal alloy covered facade and use a lot of glass. Surrounded by nature, modern flat roof house enjoys a splendid location at the foot of the Andes and a favorable climate.
Modern house flat roof covered with lots of glass
The architect Max Ibanez and Claudio Labarca accentuated on natural landscapes of the forest. The exterior of the house is fully equipped with insulation and wood finish perfectly protected against the cold panels. A steel construction flat roof of a two storey building with solid concrete slabs and large terrace and balcony space. The glass panels, the facade is supplied, creates beautiful reflections of light and out of the house, visually integrated into the environment.
A home in harmony with nature
One of the objectives of the project was the best use of traditional materials such as concrete, wood and glass, and the creation of a warm and comfortable environment inside the building. Through the use of large sliding doors Komminikation intensified with nature.
MIL's house metal Santiago, Chile - View from inside the building
Natural materials have been used
Rahmhohe sliding doors giving access to the garden
Wood paneled ceiling