- Camping in Greece – popular and affordable camping by the sea
- Office in the center of the room
- Paper Presentation Bar provides insight into the to-do-jungle
- Dining Room Loft
- 100 ideas for living room – design, table decoration, dining in the garden
- Black & White Designing
- Gloss black carbon fiber instead of Murano glass – TechnoLUgy
- 39 Halloween costume ideas and make-up tips from famous horror films
- Dining room in vintage style
- 32-Luxurious Bedroom Design Ideas with Chinese and Asia Style
Contemporary house with flat roof metal facade coating Santiago
MIL metal as the architect Max Ibanez and Claudio Labarca is located in the Chilean capital Santiago and impresses with its unique metal alloy covered facade and use a lot of glass. Surrounded by nature, modern flat roof house enjoys a splendid location at the foot of the Andes and a favorable climate.
Modern house flat roof covered with lots of glass
The architect Max Ibanez and Claudio Labarca accentuated on natural landscapes of the forest. The exterior of the house is fully equipped with insulation and wood finish perfectly protected against the cold panels. A steel construction flat roof of a two storey building with solid concrete slabs and large terrace and balcony space. The glass panels, the facade is supplied, creates beautiful reflections of light and out of the house, visually integrated into the environment.
A home in harmony with nature
One of the objectives of the project was the best use of traditional materials such as concrete, wood and glass, and the creation of a warm and comfortable environment inside the building. Through the use of large sliding doors Komminikation intensified with nature.
MIL's house metal Santiago, Chile - View from inside the building
Natural materials have been used
Rahmhohe sliding doors giving access to the garden
Wood paneled ceiling