- Ivy Lounge Rocking Chair designed according to the principles of biomimicry
- Wooden kitchen equipped
- Clematis in the garden – planting, maintenance and hibernation Clematis
- Lamp Pipistrello
- Gift ideas for tea lovers – Creative and cool tea egg designs
- cleaning tips and useful maintenance – teak garden furniture brush
- Holidays with children by the sea family-friendly destination in Croatia
- Make Japanese-style roof terrace – House K by Sou Fujimoto
- Contemporary Villa in Rio with a minimalist design
- Drawing sheets and cool colors
Contemporary house with flat roof metal facade coating Santiago
MIL metal as the architect Max Ibanez and Claudio Labarca is located in the Chilean capital Santiago and impresses with its unique metal alloy covered facade and use a lot of glass. Surrounded by nature, modern flat roof house enjoys a splendid location at the foot of the Andes and a favorable climate.
Modern house flat roof covered with lots of glass
The architect Max Ibanez and Claudio Labarca accentuated on natural landscapes of the forest. The exterior of the house is fully equipped with insulation and wood finish perfectly protected against the cold panels. A steel construction flat roof of a two storey building with solid concrete slabs and large terrace and balcony space. The glass panels, the facade is supplied, creates beautiful reflections of light and out of the house, visually integrated into the environment.
A home in harmony with nature
One of the objectives of the project was the best use of traditional materials such as concrete, wood and glass, and the creation of a warm and comfortable environment inside the building. Through the use of large sliding doors Komminikation intensified with nature.
MIL's house metal Santiago, Chile - View from inside the building
Natural materials have been used
Rahmhohe sliding doors giving access to the garden
Wood paneled ceiling