- Kitchen with blue folding door
- Folding picnic table for two – fresh idea Taiwan
- Cabaret collection of designer furniture from Kenneth Cobonpue point-elegant
- The best ideas for black and white living room
- Concrete walls and windows in the bedroom
- 10 ideas for extraordinary gifts for Mothers
- Prefabricated "silver maple" Casa
- Wallpaper with floral motifs
- 15 Ideas for Pumpkin Decoration for Halloween to make your own
- Outdoor Easter decorations – 27 ideas for the garden and home exterior.
Fireplace in the garden construction – 24 ideas for a refined atmosphere on the terrace
An outdoor fireplace makes the terrace can also be used in the cool summer evenings and in the colder months of autumn. So, you and your guests to enjoy their holiday parties, even in the cool evenings, ohnezu freeze. Whether you are renovating your patio or simply redesigning, you might consider where you can build a fireplace in the garden. Offer 2 options and a great idea for a pleasant atmosphere on the patio. We offer 2 options and a great idea for a pleasant atmosphere on the patio.
Building a brick fireplace in the garden
If you have the space, is to build a traditional brick fireplace in the garden on your patio and surrounded with garden furniture for outdoor living space. If you want to grill too, then you might also want to consider the way to the table. Using materials such as brick, stone or plaster. Think of the wind usually comes from both sides. Install the fireplace glass door that will minimize the amount of dust and dirt. The ash is not so easily blown by the wind.
Building a fireplace instead fireplace in the garden
A less expensive and perhaps more practical can bauen.Feuerstellen a home instead of a fireplace in the garden, the terraces are everywhere and can be easily moved if you are planning your new patio furniture. If you want to build an open fire, carefully choose its location. It should not be too close to the buildings, even on trees and shrubs. For the construction, you can use the stones as clinker brick, bricks, slabs or rubble.
Clinker brick fireplace
comfortable seating on the terrace
Wrought iron furniture
Natural stone fireplace
cold autumn evenings on the terrace