- Courtyard with wooden frame
- Connect 26 bells, design and modern technology
- Gifts for Easter – Easter 20 fun surprises for your children
- The rattan furniture by Kenneth Cobonpue Balou with fresh summer look
- Used Euro pallets recycle – Modern furniture from wood pallet
- Metal furniture design – comfortable seats with leather seating
- Exclusive dining table design inspired by the Newton's law of gravitation
- Luxury Villa Jardin del Sol concrete with beautiful sea views
- Light "Leimu" in the area of entry
- Creative ideas for kitchen wall to make your own
WPC Decking – A popular soil for terraces and balconies
WPC decking is a blend of robust plastic or polymer compositions of wood called wood and specialties. These tips are very easy to install and do not require correction or impregnation. Tips from CMP are a popular choice for balcony and terrace on the ground because they are environmentally friendly, have a beautiful appearance of wood and are perfect for use with bare feet. This is especially important if you have small children. Today, we provide information on the advantages and disadvantages of WPC decking and some tips for laying on the balcony.
Tips for laying WPC decking
With WPC cards, you can make your outdoor space comfortable and durable. The advantages for the use of this material is evident. For the first time the WPC decking is an easy task even for beginners. You can save time and money, since you do not need to order expert craftsmen. During the installation of a solid infrastructure of WPC decking is particularly important. You can use this timber or steel impregnated with a solid foundation. Then you need to fix the panels to the frame. The material can be worked like wood that has seen and screws. WPC terrace, you can search for flower pots or fences. And like any good recovery must also these are carefully maintained. Regularly sweep the dust and dirt and put too high a pressure against dirt and hard foam cleanser. And a little advice: always brush in the direction of the grain.
WPC Decking - Advantages and Disadvantages
One disadvantage of WPC boards, you can call their sustainability. Their lifespan is not as long as you want. Wood-plastic composite material is robust effect, but conditions such as rain and UV rays can damage the long term. And since the boards often have a cavity, they are not as stable as the real wood. Plastic decking are also effective in coloring not always like natural wood. They resemble the typical characteristics such as grain and color, but a closer look, the difference can be quickly visible.
So even build benches, vases and garden fence
beautiful appearance of wood
Installing stair lights
The same types of wood
Color and grain