- Picture canvas Audrey Hepburn
- Stove and makeshift kitchen with wooden counter
- Successive hospitable apelte drawers form a colorful designer chest of drawers
- An achievement by Isabelle Le Trung
- Independent lifestyle trend contemporary bathroom
- White living room furniture with dark wood floors
- Pink paper painted with floral motifs
- Colorful mix of styles for the living room
- Decorate happily coats – Ideas for Christmas decorations for the fireplace
- The storage area for garden tools
Kitchen tile cement
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/