- House picture blue-gray horse
- Setting the girls’ youth room – 55 ideas and tips
- Picnic in the garden
- Benefits of Indoor Plants – Why are they so important to our house
- Wicker chairs in the bay window
- Dining table reclaimed wood has a rustic look
- wall drawing in gray
- Classic bathroom with dark wood furniture
- Update corridor
- The vibrant colors of the interior cleverly used – 3D visualizations
Kitchen tile cement
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/