- Decorated in a simple, home-framed wooden
- Garden furniture in wood
- Hanging basket chair
- Shades of warm woods dominate the rooms of a modern home
- Dining Chairs Poliform – showy furniture design from Italy
- Decorate with cut flowers
- Bedspread with zig-zag
- W boutique hotel in San Diego impressed with eclectic interior
- Eames Turquoise first printed color wallpaper
- Minimalist wooden house in the middle of the Brazilian jungle
Kitchen tile cement
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/