- Chandeliers blacks and chair turquoise Mediterranean terrace
- collection of pendant lamps him + her
- Amazing design furniture from recycled materials by Ryan Frank
- Stool yellow as color accents
- Fragrant Autumn decoration ideas – make decorative potpourri balls themselves
- Creating a rock garden – 20 superb examples of garden design
- Living with colors and modern materials
- Crafts for Easter and spring – 26 simple and attractive decor ideas.
- Build your own vertical garden – do it yourself projects for home
Kitchen tile cement
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/