- Without bathroom tiles – Ideas for Free tiles wall decoration
- Purist interior design of old house
- Study Nüvist Liubja character designer lounge bar skulpturellem
- Ideas for Interior Design – Interior by Susanna Cots failed
- Blend of Style Salon
- Colorful duplex furnished
- Modern design ideas for decorating an apartment with a special aura
- Bastkörbe as storage boxes transparent
- Apartment Attic
- Decoration for balcony and balcony table – 15 ideas for cozier ambience
Kitchen tile cement
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/