- Knitted modular furniture Gan convey a homely atmosphere
- Living room
- Rectangular mirror in the bathtub in the bathroom light
- Create miniature gardens in pots on the balcony – QuickStart Guide
- Chandelier as a focal point
- Small villa with a glass facade opens onto the landscape
- Fireplace in room
- Old furniture emphasize quick-guide for two-color combinations
- Girls bed canopy Nursery
- Arc lamps in the garden
Kitchen tile cement
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/