- Original pattern wallpaper and wall stickers decorate any room
- Small villa with a glass facade opens onto the landscape
- Vintage Loft signed Mauricio Arruda
- Retro Hall – concrete tiles
- Simple wall shelf with secret compartment – "Clopen" Torafu of Architects
- Installation in retro style – furniture and the colors of the 60s
- Decorate the unused fireplace in the living room – 20 creative decorating ideas
- Flat roof house with a rectangular floor plan and window-front in Sydney
- Blue club chairs and rugs in ethnic style
- Natural wooden table in the office
Kitchen design exclusive
Engineering: Interior Design Rathke.de
The location of the 'apartment in the attic makes a dive from the hustle and bustle of everyday life in a world of relaxation and solitude.
The generous use of glass provides a clear view of the landscaped roof terrace.
The individual rooms are divided conceptually a logical line and coordinated the overall design.
Project competence and quality sober and precise run in the details - rest and value, exclusivity and elegance are taught. The exuberant decor has been revoked.
With the rich, large slabs of natural stone wood was used primarily to treat your natural texture, surface, tone, brightness and exceptional dimensions determine its atmosphere.
Floor, wall and ceiling plus the variations of light and versatile lead the eye into the depths of space. The large windows offer plenty of light from the light and provide a view of the diversity of the different seasons.
Upon request, rooms can LED - light also dipped in color, which can be changed depending on the status settings and completely different.
The technical equipment developed by the EIB
System contrasts with the simple menu of management to a central touch screen, combined with the ability of music to all the sub-regions in the sauna background.