- Flower Pots are light and yet modern decorative partitions
- Use floral motifs Sommerdeko for fresh ideas to make your own
- Bathtub shaped sink
- Decorated in a simple, home-framed wooden
- Large windows in the kitchen
- Use empty wine bottles in the garden – 20 clever ideas!
- The rattan furniture by Kenneth Cobonpue Balou with fresh summer look
- Decorate the hallway with wallpaper pattern
- Hi-Tech Innovation – Ergonomic Computer Mouse is hovering in the air
- Houseplants in the living room
Ground and first floor delayed
Ground and first floors are offset from the other, because they do not belong together. Different surfaces with different shades of gray to accentuate the effect. Here, the roof of the ground floor serves as the upstairs balcony.
This house was selected in 2014 by the Royal Institute of British Architects as one of the 23 most impressive new homes in Britain and is available for selection for the Manser Medal. This award is given annually to the top, redesigned by an architect, Home.