- Precipitated by Allan Lake Furniture set in a fairytale world
- Colorful Swedish house
- Giving bright dining profile
- Nordic air inside the cave
- Decorate the unused fireplace in the living room – 20 creative decorating ideas
- Chic beach house design with modern interior design in Sydney
- Designer inspired popular plush chair
- Modern Kitchen Designs by Eggersmann in minimalist style
- DIY: Ideas for maritime setting
- Tips on how you can improve your pool
Two houses are a large family house with courtyard lichterfülltem
A great family amazed by lush vegetation and infinity pool on the roof. See the latest Architect Project FARM. A large terrace extends over two floors and connects the two houses. Built to the customer as independent volumes for retirees and their children parents. "The Wall House," as it is called, connects the dining room and living room on the first floor with a terrace where six willows grow. And despite the granite floor. They go to a round window. As above, they are surrounded by a pool and a green meadow fascinating. In this way, the two layers are combined.
Great family home with integrated willows
The large family home consists of parallel FARM buildings of two floors each. Common ground floor includes a library and a large dining room. Other parts such as eating, dining, kitchen and living rooms are independent of each other and are located along the perimeter of separate buildings.
Large family home consisting of two separate wings
Higher levels each have a separate bedroom with a bathroom and a balcony overlooking the rooftop pool and lush garden. The house has a small home office and additional living space, while the other has a gym.
The use of wood and granite in both houses are in contrast with the large windows, which can flood the house inside the sunlight. The whole architecture is visually and physically uniform, surrounded by an abundance of greenery.
Input and the design of the interesting wall
Lamps create effects
Family house with courtyard
wooden ceiling and floor as a framework for the white furniture
Kitchen and dining room on the ground floor
The sliding glass doors to the terrace