- White wood in the dining room
- Cocoon Tree – A Luxury Tree House tent hanging bed combination
- Modern kitchens Italy fascinated by the intelligence and sophistication
- Flowers fancy craft paper and paint – tutorial
- Concrete sidewalk slab KAZA looks cracked earth
- Bad design of geometric aesthetics – Rexa Design Giano series of
- Key board with the technology of Velcro
- The flooring is made of wood from Dinesen is a hallmark of quality
- Contemporary fireplace design offers an attractive flame pattern
- Blue club chairs and rugs in ethnic style
The Kitchen Collection of Arthesi – Modern design and high quality
Arthesi is an Italian company headquartered in Vicenza, which specializes in the manufacture of bespoke kitchens of high quality. The collection of kitchen everything is implemented in close cooperation with international partners, architects, interior designers and contractors.
Hidra Kitchen Collection
"Hidra" is a customizable kitchen, which is available in all finishes, painted surfaces and wood species. With new kitchen islands and offices, improved height and depth to increase capacity storage.
The collection of high quality kitchens Arthesi
"Hidra" has a modular design and is equipped with everything needed for cooking and storage. Upon request, the basic kitchen island can be increased up to 20 cm, so the ergonomics, cleaning and maintenance of the island is easy.
Emotions V - Island porphyry
Emotions V is an exclusive project Arthesi which was developed by the specific needs of an architect and his client. An excellent example of balance between the need and minimalism. This design has a special surface that was plating and hand-brushed. The kitchen island is a true work of art that creates a beautiful contrast with the white kitchen because it is made of porphyry.
Cinquecento Kitchen Furniture
The Kitchen Collection "Cinquecento" is a unique project that has resulted from cooperation between Arthesi and Raffaello Galiotto. This kitchen design with a famous 500 years stately elegance of the birth of Andrea Palladio, Vinzenca, a leading authority in the person of Renaissance architecture.
Queen white kitchen