- Designers Cabinets – Creative Ideas for a modern aesthetic and dynamic
- New look with wall and olive green colored background
- Blue tiles for a nautical look
- Mediterranean decor – decoration ideas with southern flair
- House gabled wooden Scottish combining tradition and modernity
- Single marble sinks, designed by Enzo Berti
- Illuminate small terrace
- Woodworking on the floor, wall and ceiling
- First-class architectural visualization – Modern villa in the desert
- Flair British study
The perfect camping holiday planning – checklist for beginners
You have chosen and would like to plan a camping trip What are the advantages and disadvantages camp brings with it, and how to prepare -. What we guess you rather down.
Organize camping holidays - in their own country or abroad?
At first glance, it seems as if you need to plan well in the ideal of camping holidays The first question you need to specify where you want to go camping -. Within their own country or abroad. If you want to stay at home, looking at the first of the region. Adjust very well to the weather. Think about whether you like fishing, or if you prefer hiking. Find out how far from the campsite is the nearest village. Plan how you are going there.
Camping - Camping choose the
If you want to try camping abroad, you can call us directly and camping reservations, or a travel agent to plan a camping trip. In all cases, you should inquire in advance where you can see a doctor when needed - even cold, it is important to find someone who speaks German, nearby. If you want to go camping with your dog, ask separately about it.
Organize camping - plan your trip
Once you've decided on a campground, you can start packing. This task can be facilitated by a checklist. Describe what you want to take - first aid kit, accessories, kitchen utensils, tent. Do not forget to bring an empty list for the return - you will be very useful when packing site. If you are planning a hike, you weigh in advance your full backpack and see if you can wear it for a long time. We wish you a wonderful and relaxing holiday in nature!