- Luxury Design and Spa Long Beach Mauritius
- House balcony with glass balustrade
- Ideas for home design by MOON | partner TopaTeam available!
- A living room with classic sofa
- Disposable cutlery designer Bioplstik mimicking fruit and vegetables
- Creating a balcony: 77 ideas for a feel-good lounge
- Scandinavian furniture design meets Vietnamese handicrafts
- Make small bathrooms – Bathroom planning optimal in a limited area
- Modern Light Installation by Bruce Munro – the light as an art object
Tips for camping grilling or how you enjoy eating outdoors
These tips for camping grill will certainly be useful for you if you decided to spend your vacation outdoors in a tent. The campfire has a certain charm, but it is banned in many campgrounds. The best option is to make your food using the grid. Here are some helpful tips and ideas you can use when you next vacation.
Camping Barbecues - Safety First
For safety reasons, it is more reasonable than the camping grill has always held outdoors. On the one hand, there is the danger of fire in the tent, and on the other hand can be especially dangerous because of the grille gas when used in the tent. If you do not have a large tent with kitchen, you must install the best BBQ ever outward.
Barbecues Camping - always ask permission
If you opted for camping grilling, you should be the first hollow permission. Make sure grill is allowed in the campsite and no problems arise. In the summer should be very careful because there is always a risk of fire due to the heat.
The campsite has a distinct charm to the grid, if you are using a charcoal grill. This classic version is easy to use and you can always add additional herbs and substances, so that the smoke smells better. However, this type of grid also has disadvantages. This ancient method is not particularly clean, and you can identify correctly.
At no time cooking
You are outdoors, having raw, no kitchen, but a hungry giant? Then the disposable gate is just for you. These grids are used only once and you can order immediately and make your food quickly. It is particularly important to provide these grids are not directly on the grass.
Modern camping grill builds solutions more practical as the gas grill. This variant is not expensive and is very convenient. The food is prepared quickly, the grid is compact and can be easily assembled. The only drawback in terms of safety. Use the gas grill outside and always read the safety instructions.