- Handmade designer bicycles, wooden bikes BSG
- Baby Room in Scandinavian style
- The Butler designer organizer wooden impressed with chic and style
- Table and chairs in rustic wood
- Modern house in Bangkok – glass walls allow sunlight in.
- 53 Ideas chest – original designs that are incredibly practical
- Inflatable furniture with LED lighting for interior and exterior of FUGU
- A modern concrete CHANG Architects
- 15 flowers and plants for balcony, small garden or roof terrace
- Red and yellow wooden chairs
Build a barbecue yourself – Instructions for a weekend project
If you want to build a barbecue yourself, we come to your rescue - we will provide you with a quick plan a few simple steps.
Barbecue DIY - Materials and Preparation
To build a BBQ on your own, you will need the following materials - Reinforcements, 200 brick sized 20 cm x 10 cm x 5.7 cm, cement, sand, water, wood paneling size 5.1 cm X 25.4 cm and piles of wood with dimensions 5, 1 cm x 10 cm, a grill, and accessories.
Our advice is - buy the grill and accessories in advance and accurately measure the area - and then compare the size of the grid with the attached plan.
Before you start, check the weather in the upcoming days, if it rains, the build can not dry properly.
Barbecue DIY - Step 1 - the concrete foundation
First, you must prepare a wooden mold, and then strengthen with cement mix. Mix the cement with sand and water as the following: - 1 part x 3 parts x 1 part, stir the mixture until it becomes thick as mashed bananas. The critical part of the project is that the soil should be level. Let the concrete dry for at least 48 hours.
Barbecue DIY - Step 2 - brick support
The second step, after the bbq foundation is complete, you just have to support the bricks and assemble the barbecue. It's important that the walls of the barbecue are straight. If you want, you can also use natural stone for the design.
Install the grid
Optional - decorate the grid with stone
The final result - a built-in barbecue
Buy the barbecue accessories in advance to measure the grill
Make sure that the grill fits in
Other exciting projects for barbecue and pizza oven can be found in the photo gallery below
Built-in barbecue in a brick wall
Outdoor Barbecue - Pergola offers a sun protection
Barbecue - compact design in country style