- Beige sofas design
- Interactive light sculpture by Tomomi Sayuda plays beautiful sounds
- Conceived as a study room
- magazine storage for you
- L'AND Vineyards – Modern design hotel surrounded by vineyards
- Living room and dining room with a retro look
- Stay making it appear larger, with a pattern of painted paper
- boxes of fruit for cookbooks
- Wicker furniture for outdoor use
The villa Extramuros
Welcome to Villa Extramuros located Arraiolos in southern Portugal.
The two architects Jordi Fornells and Rolf Heinemann agency Vora Arquitectura designed this open space where they made great emphasis on common areas. They have resorted to the use of concrete, marble and cork.
We like: the furniture and the pool surrounded by olive trees.