- A crazy triplex
- Teak garden furniture elegance and functionality Tribe
- Urban hotel in Portugal
- Ivy Lounge Rocking Chair designed according to the principles of biomimicry
- BoConcept lunch
- Modern solar sail designs offer sun protection in the summer days
- Craft ideas for fall and Halloween with step-by-step instructions
- Glass table combo made of solid wood
- Minimalism at home invite ideas for modern room in white
- The Porcelain Tiles – 52 Models with Natural Look
The villa Extramuros
Welcome to Villa Extramuros located Arraiolos in southern Portugal.
The two architects Jordi Fornells and Rolf Heinemann agency Vora Arquitectura designed this open space where they made great emphasis on common areas. They have resorted to the use of concrete, marble and cork.
We like: the furniture and the pool surrounded by olive trees.