- Scale Turquoise
- Top 20 Unique adventure tours worldwide for adventure seekers
- The interior design of a new learning center promotes learning ability
- Mobile buffet in country kitchen
- Large living room and dining room
- Contemporary wall units – Call diversity through modular concepts
- Device in oriental style
- Wooden fireplace screen appearance
- Wall to make yourself – simple instructions for the preparation
- Color code for the show: Blue, Grey and Yellow
Designer Lamps by Dylan Kehde Roelofs – blown light bulbs
The artist and sculptor from Portland Dylan Kehde Roelofs presented its collection designer lamps, which are a successful fusion of modernist and surrealist concepts. Blown glass-offs meet the highest quality standards. Let yourself be inspired!
Bizarre Design Lamps for connoisseurs
Dylan Kehde Roelofs really creates amazing glass compositions. His imaginative sculptures are characterized by their unique creative lighting design. Lamps design that fit easily into the usual clichés, flood rooms with indirect light and give them the classic elegance of the Victorian era with all its splendor and charm.
blown glass lamps design
The strange design was created as a reaction against seeloses light bulbs with low energy consumption. Each lamp is unique, hanging on the border between art and pure design. For his bizarre bulbs Künster experiment with shapes and this is almost moving to comply with the form requirements, design and technique. Effect of bright and uniform light is achieved by. Bulbs refract light in an almost magical way. This fascinating game thinking the light of the warm glow of a candle. Escape the everyday with a bulb at night and give you a treat for all the senses.
Design-offs mimic candles
The hand-blown glass bulb of the lights and illuminate the room. Thread can be replaced with a new bulb and are hermetically sealed again after burning.
Eccentric mix of bulbs
Dylan Kehde Roelofs combines traditional blown glass with an expressive design
Flowing into each other design elements
designer lights flood the room with warm light