- Island sun on the terrace
- Individual or play with patterns – upholstery modern furniture?
- Modern Dog House – Minimalist Kingdom for the dog
- LED Bulbs innovative "water balloon" by Torafu Architects
- Murphy bed for practical life
- Caribbean feeling with turquoise mosaic tiles
- Oversized Tablecloth
- Large living room with gray sofa
- Luxury Tanjong Jara Resort and Spa on the east coast of Malaysia
- 55 charming bathroom ideas – give furniture and bathroom decor whistle
Camping Tents-select the right equipment for camping holidays
For a camping, hiking or adventure travel a lot are needed. You must think of a place first course. Tent that one should take? Here you will find a pair of useful information about camping tents.
Generally about Tents
In the past, mankind has used tents as shelter, protection or apartment. Today, tents are mainly used for camping. The selection of tents designs is very wide indeed. Camping tents are available in different shapes and styles, family tents, winter tents, caravan awnings, tents, car roof, tent trailers, tents statements other
Tents - Tents and Supplies types
Among the most popular include camping tents, tent, dome, geodesic. Thank you to technological progress, steady camping tent is packed in a small tent bag and weigh up to 5-6 kg. The material of the outer tent, usually cotton or nylon. A nylon tent has a higher capacity compared to tents in cotton fabric. In addition, the care of cotton tents is not very easy. This is why most modern tents camping are made from polyester fabric. They have one drawback warming the indoor climate of warm days. Tents traditional cotton (cotton or modern technology) to create a much more pleasant climate of external heat. Tents for more demanding conditions of mixed materials - produces cotton and polyester.
Contemporary Tents - Accessories and Maintenance
Modern camping tents can also be coated with silicone and thus provide better protection against the elements. They have flexible glass fiber tent poles, large windows, shower room with variables etc and be built lighter, easily removable and transportable. Then comes the question of the management of the tent. Tents must be properly cared for, so they do not become moldy or broken.