- design wall with a decorative adhesive film
- Shelves with a desk in the studio with wallpaper patterned
- Wall mirror Fold
- The interior decoration of a Texas apartment
- Party Ideas for a beautiful Advent Calendar
- Modern kitchen hidden in the closet i29 Design Studio
- 37 Funny Bed Designs for Kids
- Create a sofa as a bed canopy
- Tips for camping grilling or how you enjoy eating outdoors
- Maritimes dining room set – aqua colors and symbols of the sea
Retro Kitchen – concrete tiles
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen