- Bath room decoration with natural cubic
- Make room in vintage style is
- Chandelier-style modern industrial
- Bathroom Tile
- Color Schemes Living Room – 23 Green Ideas
- Decorate the unused fireplace in the living room – 20 creative decorating ideas
- Racing stripes
- Colorful Bunting
- 25 Ideas for Adorable Easter table decorations – a visual treat
- Romantic decor with houseplants
Retro Kitchen – concrete tiles
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen