- Arrange flowers like a pro – Dandelion Ranch Floral Arrangements
- The Butler designer organizer wooden impressed with chic and style
- Swimming pool with glass wall creates a relaxed atmosphere in the garden
- Vanity wall instead of Dresser
- Ideas for Easter Decoration – How to Decorate Easter brunch well
- 22 excellent examples of gardens in the city
- Interior Design gray and Schmetterlingsdeko
- 5 practical ideas for convertible baby cot designs in nursery
- Cool designer rings made of quartz crystals in the trendy colors of Joya
- Marble shapes the creation of a small apartment in Taiwan
Retro Kitchen – concrete tiles
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen