- Cassette Semi-shade green
- Wooden chairs with unusual marine plywood
- Ideas for Your Floors – Many Advantages of the Material
- Furniture Collection Ghurka – ideas in wood and leather
- House with wooden ceiling plays with light and shadow
- Outdoor Easter decorations – 27 ideas for the garden and home exterior.
- The use of wood as decoration
- Wall shelf modular design offers an infinite variety of compositions
- Amazing Garden Furniture from Schoenhuber Franchi
- Rustic kitchen shelf
Retro Kitchen – concrete tiles
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen