- exclusive Wohnloft
- Perfect short trip to Berlin for a weekend-What's worth seeing?
- Make small bathrooms – Bathroom planning optimal in a limited area
- Vintage suitcases and boxes
- kitchen island for extra storage space
- Wall design with beer colored ornamental stones
- Degraded in two shades
- Contemporary Villa in Rio with a minimalist design
- Funny Doormats do it yourself – decorating ideas for the house entrance
- Design garden table – 18 ideas for garden design
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.