- Giving bright dining profile
- Reuse as a built-in back
- Modern shelving designs with built-in screens from Acerbis
- Romantic white room
- Painted patterns of yellow paper with patterns of light
- Gray sofa on the terrace
- Luxury living room furniture Darlings Vondor on yacht
- Luxury Pangkor Laut Resort in Malaysia offers a wild nature experience
- Child room in the building design
- Work and dining room
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.