- Contemporary shelf design inspired by the basic structures in nature
- Bathroom tile bathroom with black green carpet
- Garden furniture in country style
- The villa Extramuros
- A bright home
- Patterned curtains in the living room
- Shower with a view
- Eames chair in black and white decorated room
- Ancient Murals
- Outlined seems unusual furniture – a design Jinil Park
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.