- Interesting kitchen back wall designs erfirschen your interior home
- Meeting of RC40
- Papasan chair – easy chair from the 50s is the new summer trend
- Large murals
- Modern fitted kitchen with cooking island brings home Italian style
- Ceramic tiles in wood design from Porcelanosa for each area
- Autumn flower arrangement creates itself – Decorate the table fall
- Modern kitchen with work area
- Homes reformed by Yuko Nagayama Japan offer modern art
- The Barrique Kitchen Design – The dream of every wine lover
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.