- Ideas for modern garden lighting refresh the patio furnishings
- Kitchen countertop made of wood – set up the kitchen with natural materials
- Stained glass in the kitchen
- The flooring is made of wood from Dinesen is a hallmark of quality
- White minimalist kitchen – 20 designs for a unique atmosphere
- Mural of a woman
- Keep prying eyes – Privacy patio with plants
- Living room
- Rug designs in black and white
- Articles by Volo green eco toilet Altamarea
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.