- 20 Ideas for Vintage Christmas Decorations
- Architect and Pritzker Prize 2015, which characterize modern architecture
- High black cabinet
- Classic wallpaper in shades of gray and red
- Modernised Bungalow in light gray
- Equipment in front of minimalist concrete wall
- Flowers and gardens – Important Tips and rules for the design of gardens
- Creating a rock garden – the versatile application of boulders
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding doors colored
- Sticker with bird motif
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.