- Dark walls and floor
- The walls of gray color
- Plateau "living wall" in the study
- Extravagant lighting in the bathroom
- Punch and Judy Show with wallpaper patterned
- 18 Porcelain stoneware tile for kitchen Fioranese
- The modular sofa "Concentrate life" by Campeggi
- Pastel floral wallpaper dining room paper
- Head Yellow law
- Dining room
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.