- New, modern facility of an old house 100 years old
- Spring Getaway – Romantic Weekend in Venice Netherlands
- Wooden sideboard design reflects natural landforms
- Wallpaper pattern of palm
- Kitchen made of natural wood
- Wallpaper with plants and animals
- Original bedroom furniture and decoration ideas for him and for her
- Colorful accessories distributed in space
- Living room
- Creamy white sofa and coffee table with glass top
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.