- Furnishing ideas in yellow – Summer feeling in all shades of yellow
- Industrial Light Destroyed
- Evocative Christmas tree decoration for traditionalists
- Retro walnut furniture
- Redesign Knife Set – whimsical accessory for the modern kitchen
- Making small rooms are larger with a mirror
- Protection against noise for the Garden – 11 Tips for a peaceful outdoor experience
- Easter Gifts Little Tinker – 17 ideas for children and adults
- Arts and Elke many veneered
- Seating area under the trees
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.