- Design small balcony – ideas with colorful furniture and yard plants
- Bedrooms in Scandinavian style – Elegant gold and white combination
- Lighting Pendant Fuchsia
- Lino colorful patchwork look
- Make a retro look with accessories in yellow mustard
- Tinker Claus Himself – 20 great ideas and DIY instructions
- Design pendant lamp "O" oak Sverre Uhnger
- Wallpaper orange plaid
- Establish a windshield garden and a balcony of different materials
- Rattan furniture for garden and terrace create a comfortable oasis Wellness
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.