- Brown chair with ottoman
- 55 charming bathroom ideas – give furniture and bathroom decor whistle
- Modern dining room with kitchenette
- The scope of work under a sloping roof
- Kitchen cabinet with hood in bright kitchen
- Perennials in the garden – design ideas with pampas grass
- Luxury Trailer Park Hotel transforms into a cozy designer
- Perform a detailed analysis before designing the courtyard garden
- Modern hookah design impressed with interesting Medusenform
- Upholstered in silver gray
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.