- Yellow "Eames Chairs" in bright kitchen
- Greenhouse Conservatory converted
- Garden chair with armrests
- The new leather modular sofa with futuristic shape Formenti
- Black / white and a shot of pink
- Kalea Kitchen Design by Cesar Arredamenti in harmonious colors
- White dining table "Stockholm"
- The modern bathroom mirror cabinet provides more storage than
- Gardening and Landscaping – The garden in spring
- Photo wall of glass in the bathroom
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.