- Room in pink and white
- An interior that blends genres
- Classic shelves
- A 40 meters above the floor of the houseboat in Australia
- Tortuga in the garden – build modern terrarium in the yard
- Make Japanese-style roof terrace – House K by Sou Fujimoto
- Holiday Rock – an idyllic location with beautiful panoramic views
- photos on canvas with scenes of the forest
- Brown paper with patterns of birds
- Bright loft
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.