- Rainwater harvesting in the garden saves money and protects nature
- cans of tomato shades in the kitchen
- Family house
- Stars embroidered fabric in navy / cream / red
- Table decoration for Easter
- Rupert Murdoch paid $ 57 million for four penthouse flats
- Can interact with seats large mirror
- Orange Bank
- Small kitchen – modular design saves space
- The design of a garden itself – the basic elements and ideas
Home Justine Glanfield founder of the Cotton and Milk brand
It is in Ixelles, Brussels, Justine Glanfield and Vincent, a photographer, settled when their son was born, it was five years ago.
They undertook the renovation of a spacious and traditional five-story house.
Inside, the white gives the house a minimalist style. It is decorated very stylish classic furniture. Furniture they give a mottled hand bric-a-brac who marries beautifully the rest of the decor, especially with the gray wall of the living room.
The house is traditional and refined as knits made by the hostess.