- Living with an industrial look
- Compact, versatile Prefab Wood
- Ideas for short breaks in the spring – Top 5 Cities for Bike Tours
- High ceilings with ceiling visually shorten a handy
- Interesting project for wall clock design from spandex and lycra
- Solid wood furniture from Scholtissek – The timeless beauty of natural wood
- BoConcept life
- In Tannenzapten Bright – Pendant Conia Vita
- The lead role – 4 modern houses from famous Hollywood films
Vertical gardens inside and outside – Big Future for wall greening
Vertical gardens are a part of human history since 500 BC, when King Nebuchadnezzar II built the Hanging Gardens of Babylon to cure homesickness his wife gardens. The therapeutic effect of gardens and gardening has also been recognized by Western medicine, but because the world population is already 7 billion, and space for gardening is becoming increasingly rare. Vertical gardens offer us the opportunity to preserve the necessary Erdezu link, if we are on the road or on the 14th floor directly.
Vertical inside gardens
The following pictures show the home office of the botanist and father of the vertical garden, Patrick Blanc world renowned. One of his most famous creations is the green facade of the European Parliament in Brussels. White wählz of these species of plants that grow in similar environments - on stones and rocks.
The aesthetics of vertical gardens transformed interior and exterior walls like no other decorative element. If the vegetation is established correctly, the pfanzen not compromise the structural integrity of their host. The installation of the container can be easily mounted to the wall. If they take a small or a large piece of the wall have an amazing impact on them. They are not only attracts attention, but also the air filter and have a positive impact on health.
Patrick Blanc at the European Parliament in Brussels
in the courtyard
Greening ivy wall
Wall decoration with succulent
green all the Wall
Catcher in the interior design
column vegetation within
interesting wall decoration