- Original lamp design – creative idea because of the sunny ambiance
- Hotel in trees
- Tips for lawn care in the spring – when to mow
- Folding chairs in different colors
- 25 Design wall mirror in all forms and for all decorating styles
- Elegant living room with modern furniture
- Rattan furniture of nest collection combine with exotic sophistication
- Valance for the bed box
- Retaining wall in the garden – 15 ideas for designing terraces
- Hardwood blank
The Barrique Kitchen Design – The dream of every wine lover
The oak kitchen design is inspired by the pleasure typical Italian food and wine. The designer Rodolfo Dordoni has designed this series for the creator of modern Italian cuisine kitchen Ernestomeda. This charming design evokes feelings and associations with flavors from different regions of Italy, unique souvenirs and wine. The traditions are, however, in combination with the outstanding innovations and high-tech materials.
Barrique Kitchen Design - the warmth of wood and cold steel
The exquisite design uses distinctive combinations of colored glass with natural stone and the warmth of wood with innovative high-tech devices. The cabinets are made of transparent glass, the kitchen back wall with a mirror surface, steel handles create a sense of vanity. Wine glasses are not only preserved, but with pride. The warmth of wood and the timeless beauty of glass was placed a great value.
Barrique Kitchen Design for true wine lovers
Corian and wood
Walnut and marble
The cabinet fronts bleached Canaletto walnut meets the marble countertops and stainless steel. Open the gates of wine on the wall have the potential to save countless bottles of wine on hand.
charming red marble counter
Tinted glass front and polished
This kitchen looks like a professional wine cellar - wine bottles and glasses are on the shelves or behind glass in hand. The distinctive colors such as beige and purple are real eye-catchers.