- Rustic dining room in bright kitchen
- Modern garden lamps Architectural aspect of Torremato
- Desk Design by Kembo impressed with flexibility and style
- Designer lamps in industrial style PhD Sustainability
- Lamp stand with stunning lampshade fabric "Ballerina" by Rakumba
- Cube-shaped house on a hill with a contemporary look
- White Walls, Natural Stone – Project: Bar and Co, Helsinki
- Decorated in a country style kitchen
- Table decoration in blue and green
- Structure of the glass wall in the bedroom
The Barrique Kitchen Design – The dream of every wine lover
The oak kitchen design is inspired by the pleasure typical Italian food and wine. The designer Rodolfo Dordoni has designed this series for the creator of modern Italian cuisine kitchen Ernestomeda. This charming design evokes feelings and associations with flavors from different regions of Italy, unique souvenirs and wine. The traditions are, however, in combination with the outstanding innovations and high-tech materials.
Barrique Kitchen Design - the warmth of wood and cold steel
The exquisite design uses distinctive combinations of colored glass with natural stone and the warmth of wood with innovative high-tech devices. The cabinets are made of transparent glass, the kitchen back wall with a mirror surface, steel handles create a sense of vanity. Wine glasses are not only preserved, but with pride. The warmth of wood and the timeless beauty of glass was placed a great value.
Barrique Kitchen Design for true wine lovers
Corian and wood
Walnut and marble
The cabinet fronts bleached Canaletto walnut meets the marble countertops and stainless steel. Open the gates of wine on the wall have the potential to save countless bottles of wine on hand.
charming red marble counter
Tinted glass front and polished
This kitchen looks like a professional wine cellar - wine bottles and glasses are on the shelves or behind glass in hand. The distinctive colors such as beige and purple are real eye-catchers.