- Headquarters of the modern world-renowned company with a cool design office
- Playful lighting design in balloon shape in the mood for interior
- Series Holmegaard Cocoon
- Wooden furniture of modern design – curves and unique finesse
- Children Bed Design – Choose the perfect model for the youth room
- Divided rooms with murals
- Bunk beds in gray
- The recycle and reuse old yoga mat – Tips for the Budget
- Blinds and shutters adorn the windows and provide privacy
- Screening for garden fence – wood or plastic?
A cottage on the cliff offers a breathtaking view
D1 House is a vacation home on the cliff, which was designed by architect Vincent Coste de Saint-Tropez. The house is built on a steep hill in the south of France and has a breathtaking view of the sea and is comprised of a series of stacked volumes that are embedded in the rock waterfall and overlooking the sea.
House built on the rocky slope
This two story house has a large terrace where you can enjoy the sun and sea views A rectangular infinity pool to relax on hot days. A large building of sheets of wood serves as a protection against the sun, and provides a variety of outdoor areas near the house. The ground floor lounge, kitchen and dining room and blend harmoniously. The boundary between inside and outside disappears when you open the sliding doors from floor to ceiling glass. They promote the outdoors and large windows, you can enjoy a full sea view from every room. One bedroom is located on the ground floor, while the other four are located on the upper floor.
Cottage on the cliff overlooking the sea
Sunbeds at the pool
Infinity pool with views of the surrounding area
Dining room adjacent to the terrace
small dining room and kitchen
Pure white kitchen with cabinet fronts without handles
Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors
Wooden slats canopy
Sea view from the bed