- 10 unique table lamps with unusual design ideas
- 20 Kidney Shaped Pool Designs
- Interior-design rathke.de
- House for Australia in a minimalist style Turner
- 20 design ideas bathroom bathroom bathroom harmonious and fresh Japanese style
- Maritime decoration make with shells themselves – 15 craft ideas
- Exclusive kitchen loft kitchen with cooking island by Jo Wynant
- A sweet child car designed as an Italian scooter
- Combine sleep and work area
- Crafts with children – if not Christmas really fun!
A cottage on the cliff offers a breathtaking view
D1 House is a vacation home on the cliff, which was designed by architect Vincent Coste de Saint-Tropez. The house is built on a steep hill in the south of France and has a breathtaking view of the sea and is comprised of a series of stacked volumes that are embedded in the rock waterfall and overlooking the sea.
House built on the rocky slope
This two story house has a large terrace where you can enjoy the sun and sea views A rectangular infinity pool to relax on hot days. A large building of sheets of wood serves as a protection against the sun, and provides a variety of outdoor areas near the house. The ground floor lounge, kitchen and dining room and blend harmoniously. The boundary between inside and outside disappears when you open the sliding doors from floor to ceiling glass. They promote the outdoors and large windows, you can enjoy a full sea view from every room. One bedroom is located on the ground floor, while the other four are located on the upper floor.
Cottage on the cliff overlooking the sea
Sunbeds at the pool
Infinity pool with views of the surrounding area
Dining room adjacent to the terrace
small dining room and kitchen
Pure white kitchen with cabinet fronts without handles
Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors
Wooden slats canopy
Sea view from the bed