- Garden Tree House Design in Japan, Hironaka Ogawa & Associates (Tokyo)
- Apartment for students
- Apartment Place de la Bourse
- Bench design with natural wood looks like a fallen tree
- The Compass Pointe House – a modern house in the mountains
- Escape to the Jungle – Minimalist Forest House
- Cook according to Feng Shui to bring good luck and prosperity
- Bar stools delete the dining table
- Contemporary table lamp rotates about the axis and the soft light and diffuse
- 101 ideas for exterior and interior lighting designer lamps failed
House with wooden exterior blends in a rural area
Located in a rural area are inseparable in the vicinity of the city of Sao Paulo, Brazil, this house facade with architects MK27 wood fits perfectly into the beautiful wooded landscape.
House with wooden facade - the new big project architects MK 27
Architects MK 27 has long been known for its modern minimalist projects in Brazil. This house fascinates with a compact volume in the form of a cube. The modern architecture is very stable - the structure is concrete and the façade was then covered with wood. The family house has two floors - the ground floor overlooking the garden - large sliding doors from floor to ceiling glass create a seamless connection between the large living room and a cozy lounge in the outdoor area. Swimming pool invites you to cool off during the hot summer days and several chairs offer the opportunity to relax after a long day of work. The second floor opens onto the garden - the facade is richly enamelled and if wood blinds are open, the sunlight is abundant inside. But when the owners want to protect their private sector foreign eyes / above are the bedrooms and bathrooms, he / just have to close the blinds.
The house with wooden facade is cheap, but very elegant. The furniture is in neutral colors and impresses with clean lines and modern design. The spacious living room has a kitchen, dining room and a comfortable seating area. A great library system acts as a divider and visually separates the stairs from the living room. Behind the library is the absolute highlight - a large wine cellar with an exclusive collection of wine - of course with wines from Brazil.
House with wooden facade with a beautiful garden
With a richly glazed facade, the house opens to the garden
The interior and exterior are seamlessly connected
Unlike the wooden facade is the garden wall of natural stone
The modern and minimalist architecture
Make comfortable seating outdoors
Elegant furnishings and decor with modern images