- Good boost in mood colors pillow
- The inflatable mobile bathroom bubble shows the future trends
- The table to the right – rules and decorating tips for towels
- Model wallpaper in pink and white
- Contemporary Mexican House
- Table decoration for Easter – three ideas on how to decorate the Easter table
- Creating a mini-pond – a small oasis on the balcony
- 33 ideas for designing floor lamp gives a soft light in the room
- Schillig sofa – functional design ideas for great comfort
- The Porcelain Tiles – 52 Models with Natural Look
Wooden gazebo in the garden – Stylish alternative to the roundabout
The wooden pavilion in the garden is a practical space-saving alternative to the gazebo - can be built in a limited space. Finite sets often contain not only structural parts and the floor and furniture.
The wooden pavilion in the garden - beautiful eye-catcher in the outer zone
The wooden pavilion in the garden catches the eye with a classic look charming. E 'became an integral part of the English language and a Japanese garden - and with good reason. The lodges are in fact used in both countries as a tea. Today, they have become a meeting place for the family - food more German resistance before and do outside of a comfortable seating area in the shade of the pergola.
The wooden pavilion in the garden - what are the options?
Today, two variants wooden gazebo in the garden are particularly prevalent - round or hexagonal shape. Whichever option you choose, the bottom plate is an important condition for the stability of the roof. A paving structure of the wood substructure and ensures the durability of the building. It 'made of solid wood, mainly indigenous resistance such as oak and pine wood are used. With special treatment and impregnation of wood from the elements. A bituminous roofing membrane or roof protects the roof from strong sunlight and protection against the chain of time provides extra protection from wind energy. If the gazebo also be used in cold weather, the roof can be glazed.
Wooden gazebo in blue and white
Practical and beautiful - the flag was used in England as a tea house
A wooden pavilion charm of acacia wood
Roof shape reminded exotic pavilions in Japan
Gazebo on the edge of the pond in the garden
Gazebo by the end of the pool - spring flowers create a romantic atmosphere
Water features in the garden
Gazebo with gable roof houses the kitchen, outdoor fireplace including
Romantic lighting with lanterns creates a pleasant atmosphere
The flag is protected by the upper wall of the garden from foreign eyes
Modern pavilion by the pool
Outdoor garden complete with gazebo, greenhouse and living